RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
problems with map tiles

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
well when I put my tiles on the map only the top part
( middle level or something )
And the below tiles don't appear!
How can I fix this?

Rep:
Level 87
mmm - some clarification required.  Do they not appear when you're still making the map, or when you're playing the game?

Tiles placed on the middle layer will cover tiles placed on the bottom layer.  Tiles placed on the top layer will cover tiles placed on the bottom OR middle layers.

Is it just that you can only clearly see the tiles you're placing on the top layer?  In that case, go into View and uncheck the Dim All Other Layers (I usually leave this checked so I know what's where).

If your problem is when you're playing the game, rather than when you're in the editor, I'm sorry - I have no ideas. 
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.