RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ultimate Sonic Rpg

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
Hello I'm going to share the beggining of the game ultimate sonic rpg!

Story:

One day Sonic was getting bored since Eggman hasn't been doing some terrible schemes
he decided to go to Tails. TAils said he saw Eggman in the forest earlier! So Sonic met up with him. Eggman Held up a object that made the earth shake! A mysterious creature came a foot of them. His name was Radius. He looked like chaos but was red. the ground shook again releasing a terrifying monster in the distance.

That's how far I got so far.

Characters:
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Amy
Cream
Chaos
Radius
Eggman
Rouge
shadow

Screenshots coming soon!!

I've also put a bonus in here!

I call it Chao Adventure!

Story:
One day in a very very very very small village
lived a chao name Kachao. An Evil Overlord chao commanded his army to attack the village thus killing everyone but kachao. Kachao was furious and wanted to get him back.
So when he got to the castle another chao stopped him. It was a hero chao. they both snuck in and introduced them selves. The Hero chao's name was Angel. So they went inside defeating many guards until they hit the prison.

That's how far I got in my chao adventure!

Characters:

Prologues:

Kachao

Kachao is a neutral chao that loves making friends and helping.
He's kind hearted but if you really make him angry you don't want to mess with him!

Angel

Angel Has a quest to release the prisoners from the castle. When met with Kachao she
decided to help him. She's really nice and smart. She's very skilled at healing ( very helpful)

Death

Death is the Evil Overlords Assistant! The Evil Overlord usually hits him with his
powers if he did something wrong. Well Death once got sick and tired of him one day
and ran away to meet with Kachao!
Evil Overlord:

The Evil Overlord is the strongest of them all. He Makes evil chao and is very powerful.
He's the last boss you fight!

Screenshots:

Please rate my game so far!!
I worked really hard on it!!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Hmm, you need to import your chao battlers properly to get rid of the squares around them.

I like the idea of a Sonic RPG, but since it seems you've only got started on Chao Adventure, I will only comment on that for now. It seems like it could be interesting, though I would work on making the maps a little nicer.

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
What do you mean by importing them properly?

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
You see, when you import a battler (feel free to correct me i don't have 2k3) a screen shoukd come up with your battler in it, click the color or colors around your charactor. When you start a battler instead of that black stuff around your charactors should be gone.

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
Well all I did was check on the chao for a transparent part of them
( Like his feet or something ) Put the background to that color and
it didn't have a box around him.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Angel and the three enemies all have boxes around them in the screenshot. Click on the background to make it transparent.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
You have to import though resource managment (although someone has probably already said this)
and like the others have said, click on the background colour
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7