RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ass Duckies Press

Poll

What banner do you like?

You know you love it.
4 (25%)
Thank you, come again!
1 (6.3%)
Surprising?
4 (25%)
Peanutbutter Pickle time!
7 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: February 17, 2007, 01:58:27 AM

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Probably his PMs overpowered their wills.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I mean as in, why a new topic to decide on some new bordering on nsfw banner?

[edit] Merge~
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 11:28:25 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Does anybody here actually visit this site or care about it at all?

I do!  ;D
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Apparently Silver, some one does. I get about fifty to a hundred hits a month. And at most 5-6 are me, checking to see whether Tripod closed it.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
RMRK only gets hundreds of thousands ;9
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Of course RMRK gets more hits. I wanted to answer your question of whether or not people go there. Also, why the sarcastic response? Furthermore, why no :V?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Fu to tell you the truth, i never entered that site, and dont even think i clicked the banner.

;_;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I when to it (.1 - 3) times...
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I think Tsuno has been there. Also, who ever downloaded Darkwurld has been there. I'll check how many people DL'ed it.

Also when I'm ack from work I'll see if more people voted.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
RMRK Forum Idiot aka Blaze
To vote... or not to vote.  :o
Being a "Legend" isn't always a good thing... I'm a legend for the wrong reason... maybe I can change it all... If I give it all one last shot.

Rep:
Level 96
you should vote!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
you should vote!
Nah... I'm not... feeling up to it. ;)
Being a "Legend" isn't always a good thing... I'm a legend for the wrong reason... maybe I can change it all... If I give it all one last shot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
you should vote!
Ewww Dox, I know the girls aren't hot, but did you have to be so frank..? :lol:

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
you should vote!
Ewww Dox, I know the girls aren't hot, but did you have to be so frank..? :lol:
I dunno... but is that what gets girls horny? No problem then... Ladies I'm all yours ;)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Maybe Fu should make this his new banner..? :lol:

but is that what gets girls horny?
Uhhh no. Not even close.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 04:41:02 AM by Dr_Sexalicious »

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Ahaha, New Banner...? What'cha mean?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Maybe Fu should make this his new banner..? :lol:

but is that what gets girls horny?
Uhhh no. Not even close.

I will never have a dude on an ADP banner. The Ragnarok will happen before that. Also why would I put up a dude who looks like an ass raider? Seriously, why? Any how, blaze is just being a cunt. So ignore him Saucy.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
ROFL, The mods. deleted all of the other posts... I guess they know you got burned pretty bad. Ouch... Oh no wait... ahaha. The last post where I hand your ass to you is in the spam section. Good... now people can see how I turn someone who thinks he's hard and tough over the internet look like a muffin fairy.  ;8

Just so everyone can see your not tough... everyone read Reply #22... thats where I cut him off and cut his ass. Your not tough... Now everyone can see that.

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,12277.15.html
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 12:14:58 PM by Dox »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
To be brutally honest, I think all of these banners are class-less, disgusting, and not that great at all.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
Keep on Baggin'
To be brutally honest, I think all of these banners are class-less, disgusting, and not that great at all.

They're all quite greasy  :o
the only reason 4 wins is because it references some fad from a while ago
It'd still win if it said like
"All your uglies are belong to us"
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 07:05:07 PM by TeaBag »
Some friends mend.  Some friends depend.  Some friends lend.  Some friends send.  Friend.

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Ahaha, they look like shit... Just how he looks after my last post to him.  ;8

<33333333

Rep:
Level 96

You should use this-
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
lmao, No matter what he uses it'll look like shit...  ;8

Rep:
Level 96
lmao, No matter what he uses it'll look like shit... but I think your looks better boe, my lesbian butt buddy  ;8

True, true...  ;8
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&