RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Megaman Battle Guardian I: Hunters of Memory

Rep:
Level 87
"Cogito ergo sum"
i officialy begin this next month because i have to fix up my forum for the data that'll be coming since since it'll be the H.Q for all the sprites submitted

Storyline:
Spoiler for:
3 years after the events of Megaman 9 (Megaman and Bass), Megaman, Bass and Protoman now work together to help bring a end to the Maverick threat that plagues the world, Wily has been put on a parole contract that if broken the punishment is death, with Dr Wily stopped for the time being, Megaman, Bass, Protoman, Roll and Dr Light move from Yard Plains to Dr Light's vacation spot in Den City where they are to relax and destroy Maverick now and again, yet, a new foe, Memor-X and his Maverick army the Mema Hunters have begun stealing the Memory Fragements from all over the world, now he sets his sights on Den City as his next target and Megaman, Protoman and Bass must stop him before he can suceed

NOTE 1: Megaman Battle Guardian I: Hunters of Memory is based on my Megaman Battle Guardian animations, infact Hunetrs of Memory is Season 1, Hunters of Memory is the first of many Megaman Battle Guardian Games i plan to create

Characters:
Spoiler for:
The Good Guys
Megaman: he's a legend all around the world because he was been able to singalhandly defeted Dr Wily 9 times, people say that he may be the very one to stop the Mavericks

Protoman: the prototype of the first generation of Reploids, he's sheild can stop almost every attack and reflect some of them back, he keeps to himself and rarely opens up to anyone else but Roll

Bass: created by Dr Wily to destroy Megaman he finaly figured out that he can't beat Megaman for now so he has might as well join him, the two are almost alike really, most of the time he can be found outside Dr Light's lab being hung upside down because he's pissed off Roll

Roll: Megaman's twin sister and Protoman's little sister, she's kind and can't fight although sometime she wasn't to fight because she feels useless staying at home with Dr Light

Dr Light: Megaman's, Protoman's and Roll's father and inverntor of the Reploids, he created them to fill the gap between amn and machine in order to bring peace between the 2, however at times he finds him self making weapons for Megaman

Dr Wily: forced to move to another Lab in Den City by order of his parole contract, he hates having to follow it yet he doesn't want to be killed either, he seems to know alot about Memory Fragments, he may be up to somthing

The Bad Guys
Memor-X: leader of the Mema Hunters, know to Maverick Hunter and many around the world as the Invincible Memor-X due to the fact that Maverick Hunter hasn't been able to defete him, he is a strange Maverick because even though he is braking the Rules of Robotics, he is also giving off a Reploid Signal which Mavericks can't do, another thing about him is his weapon, the Mav Buster, the only one in the world, having the power to destroy Mavericks in just one attack, mimic over 1,000,000 different weapons and control Mavericks that have a Maverick Virus in them

The Mema Hunters: a group of Mavericks being controled by Memor-X, this is strange because there is a huge number of Maverick that Memor-X is cointroling at the same time

The Memory Finders: Mavericks Junkman created to help find memory Fragemtns, each having a unique ability that is vital to get the Memory Fragment, all are fitted with a Memory Frag-Tracker, there are 8 in total

The Commanders: Those who are by Memor-X's side, Agile; a Maverick that has been with Memor-X since the begining, Junkman; resurected by Memor-X and Agile to created more Mavericks and tools, Knight; King Resurected, no one knows how the hell Memor-X got ahold of his parts, Ninjzz; a Reploid that is with Memor-X which isn't being controled by Memor-X and Fiver; a Cyber Elf that seems to act as Memor-X's sister.
out of all of these, only Knight is controled by Memor-X, the rest are by his side on their own will

Zero: appears later on, he seems to only want to capture Roll and destroy Bass, his creator is unknown, yet when he appears, a strange ally is found

Others

Humans: nothing much, just you and me

Robots: machines that can think and act on their won acord, bounded by a core programing

Reploids: creatred with feeling and look more human and Robots, can feel heat, cold and pain aswell (these are classed as the first generation of reploids while the ones that are like X are classed as the second, more on later games)

Mavericks: Robots and Replodis that have either broken any of the rules of robotics or have been infected by a Maverick Virus and taken over by it, they do what ever they like, commit crime, kill humans, just piss everyone off, some have the idea that humanity should be wiped out or enslaved

Maverick Hunter: created by Robots and Reploids to protect mankind and try and eradicate the Mavericks

The Officials: the humans militery of the world, also controls the Fire Brigade, Paramedics and Police, they get their roders from the Wisemans Committee

The Wisemans Committee: the presidents of Sharo, Netopia, Electopia, Nefica, the Princess of Bright Land, the Prince of Dark Land and the World President, they control the laws and that, making one united goverment

Earth Immortal and Dark Boy: 2 stranger that appear now and again during the game (and Series), they seems to know another side to Memor-X that no one knows, they give warning that Megaman is fighting the wrong evil

Screen Shots
Spoiler for:
Coming soon when i get sprites

Features
Spoiler for:
Soul System: like all the other weapon systems from the past 9 games, the differance is that it'll gain EXP in battle just like Megaman and level up and has it's onw set of abilities, you can also equip weapons, armor and other stuff to it

Call Ins: as you play the game you can gain a Call In, this will allow you to chnage into a Soul that either Protoman or Bass have, these are bonuses whihc you don't have to get, unlike the sould, they will consume EP to chnage into them

Quest Log: this allows you to see what missions you have done and which ones are unlocked, if it has a [MISSION] in front, you have to complete this to continue though the game, if it has [OPTION] at the front, you don't have to do it

Tri-Story: 3 different stories to play

Demo
Spoiler for:
Coming Soon

Credits
Spoiler for:
Coming Soon (mainly because a huge part of it will be those who submitted a sprite in for us)

Status
Spoiler for:
Check my site, it saves me having to re-edit the table twice, to get to my site, i'll post the the URL here onece i reach 30 posts otherwise, clikc the banner in my signiture

i know some of the stuff is missing but i don't have any sprites, if you are a good sprites can can make Megaman Bass.......... oh what the hell, click here http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20163.0.html, it'll take you to the post i made in the Recruitment board where i detail what posistions in more detail

also, all of those who submit at least one sprite will be a tester for the game
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 09:50:54 AM by Memor-X »