RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
See it says "Zippo"

Kids...Don't play with fire.
http://www.vidiLife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=9806F33A-6E15-4022-95BA-4

LOL keep in mind THIS IS A REAL CLIP.They edited it though to make it funnier.I love this thing

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
That is funny!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
The dude lit himself on fire... Seriously he should never of been sold a Zippo in the first place. Zippos are for lighting cigs, they aren't toys.

But, I could picture that happening to blaze. Actaully blaze being set a blaze would be an awesome jest of irony. Irony is funny.

Rep:
Level 89
I do that even when I'm not playing around. I like lighting my hands on fire.  :lol:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Quote from: Viper
I do that even when I'm not playing around. I like lighting my hands on fire.  :lol:

You do know that you have a chance to cause serious damamge to your hands. You can kill nerves in  your hands which would in turn lower your hands articulation.

Rep:
Level 89
Yeah I know, I've already had second degree burns on my hands from a hot plate at my very first job, molten steel burns from welding (as the liquid burnt through the gloves)...em...cut myself (accidentally) with a knife which took a chunk of bone out of my left thumb...so I don't think there is much more I can do to destroy them.  :D

Rep:
Level 89
Ow. That's gotta suck.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Lol i come home and NOW everyone is posting.I named the Topic after one part of the video.I think when its the introduction he is like "I will show you a trick with my zippo See.. It says zippo"

Rep:
Level 89
Zippo lighters suck. Mine worked for about a couple of days and then it just stopped.

LOL i don't use lighters i have no idea how much it sucks.But it sounds like they do.

Rep:
Level 89
I don't play with fire.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Who said you do?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I have a Zippo, which I've had for about a year. I have only two problems with it. 1) It seems to go through fuel quickly. 2) I misplace it alot , but at least I always find it eventually.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I like taking the lighters with the high and low settings on them, and take the metal protective piece off, then mess with the plastic dial thing, so that the flame will be ultra huge. One time, it had flames going down the sides when I lit it, and little fireballs shot out.  :^^:
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I've done that too. I think my best was when I messed with a lighter and got a foot high flame. It was great one of my freinds put a ruler near it.

Rep:
Level 89
I hate those plastic lighters. But taking them apart is fun, like Halo said :)

Occasionally you get those lighters you don't even need to take apart, the flame is already huge.

LOL.That retard that had the lighter... I hope he learned a lesson.

Garrett (One of the 5 guys in my sig) Showed me the thing. But we ALL know blue would never touch a lighter.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
LOL That's funny. "IT BURNS!!!"
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

"As you can see..My hands a little better now..Yeah the gel works"

Rep:
Level 91
That was dumb. Things like that need to be banned from the internet.

NO ITS NOT! Its funny!