RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Writing] Oh my Sweet Summer.

I'm the mother-fucking muffin KING, bitch.
Rep:
Level 88
Fuck You.
I sat alone in my tower, with nothing to keep my company but the soft tunes of the men outside, and the cat sitting quietly but intently on my lap. I let out a soft sigh wondering how i came to be such a hermit crab. But not was it always like this. It was all their fault, their faults! They forced me to be this way. I went to cry, but my eyes had already dried up along with my soul a long long time ago.

It was the summer time when everything was pleasent, and everyone was buzzing with fresh summer joy. The time of year when everyone can wear less, and be more free. But for me it was just another group of months, with just another different set of clothes, nothing to get excited about. I faked my enthusiasm as so not to let myself look like an outcast- and because i wanted to get close to her. Ironically enough the month i did not care for was in fact the name of the girl.

We grew close as the time progressed but i could never confess my affection for her for fear of rejection. I wasn't a bad looking boy, i mean i had all ten fingers and i could see out of both my eyes. She was the reason i woke up in the morning and the reason i believed in life. The reason i wasn't what i am today, but as all things do, everything changed.

During the summer fair we were alone, and i thought this would be the perfect time to grow some moxie and ask her out. All was well until i decided to ride a roller-coaster, i knew something didn't feel right but i went anyway. Near the end there was an accident. One in which should have been fatal-but thanks to the gods sense of humor, decided to let me live, in some sort of "miracle".

My face became horribally disfigured, and no one could look at me, even i cringed in fear of myself. But Summer did not seem to care. She still looked at me with that same smile. She was the only one to stand up for me as everyone laughed, pointed, and ridiculed me. All that mattered to me anymore would be her, it was all that ever mattered to me, and now i could not even have that.

Everyone had to pay for the comments. They would not make my poor Summer feel bad for caring for me. I'll show them the pain, in which i feel in every waking moment of my life. So i go into the shed, and grad my sickle. "They will all pay" im chanting to myself, my heart is beating, my mind is racing, tears go down my face. The tears seemed to wash away some of the blood that was getting into my eyes, as i butchered them all.

And yet, i still maneged to feel a pain even worse then those of the bodies around me. Seeing the look on Summers face was enough to freeze my soul forever. I couldn't take it anymore. Im a monster, it is all i will ever be, and she is crying, her tears match mine. The only way to make her happy is to let her join her friends in hell. So i grant her her last request. Good-Bye, i'll never forget you.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:13:07 AM by boe »

a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/415/366/fight5.sxycnp87hy.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">25</a><p><small>Meet <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/states/151/new-hampshire">New Hampshire Singles</a></small></p

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Get help  :o  :'(

Kiddin'.

Beautifully written  :tpg: