RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What have you done!

Rep:
Level 89
What is the weirdest/wakiest thing you have ever done for money, or just list a few things you have done for money

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
...well...  ;9 a few things that I'm... not really proud of...

It all started when I was fourteen, I got kicked out of home and was living on the streets, a friend of mine introduced me to what would later become my bestfriend, you know it as crystalmeth. My addiction came rather fast, faster then the small amount of bills I had managed to steal from my mothers wallet could buy... It's amazing how quickly my clothes became torn and ratty, lol, I looked like your average street kid in a matter of a few days, I thought I would be able to steal enough money to get myself to that next hit, but I was wrong.

I had gone 6 days since my last hit, my skin was crawling it felt like it had bugs underneath it, the only thing left on my mind was getting that next batch of magic rocks, I was desperate. I started walking down the streets, looking for a chance to get money, any chance, whether I had to steal it or work for it I didn't care. A car pulled up besides me, at first I thought it was the cops so I was about to run, but it wasn't, it was an old yellow cab. It was only one guy in there, he was ugly and I think he smelt worse then me. He lent out and said, "I'm looking for a good time, think you can help me..?".

The thought of sleeping with him for money was disgusting, but my salvation from it would be when I got that next hit...  I didn't care, I just wanted to feel alive again, so I got into the car and as I got in I saw that the license plate said "Fresh" and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought now forget it, yo home to Bel-Air!

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
I used to work at a pizza joint called Papa Gino's, which is a chain here in New England. Today, two guys came in, and they were very obviously a couple. Never in my life have I seen people this blatantly gay. Now, I'll be the first to admit that I'm a bleeding heart liberal hippie treehugger commie bastard, and I'm even bisexual myself, but DAMN these two were gay. Everything was going fine, right up until I served them their food. Instead of the usual "enjoy your meal" bit that I usually say, /b/ seized control of my brain.
"There you are, guys. Enjoy your AIDS." As soon as the A passed my lips, alarm bells went nuts in my head. But it was too late. I didn't realize what I had just done until I had finished speaking. The two guys just stared at me in shock for a momment, and I went pale. I knew that my days of free pizza and all the Mountain Dew I could drink were over in that one instant.
The two dudes go RIPSHIT. My manager comes over, and there's screaming about hate crimes, bigotry, lawsuits, and one of them even stood up and threatened to beat the shit out of me. We got into a fight, and my manager got scared, and said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air.
I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!"
I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
NOOOOOOOO, free mountain dew...gone?  ;9 ;9 ;9

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
oh man saucy totally got me there ;(

though sucessfully predicated djang's would be a copy
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
I worked at a deli for two days.

Oh, wait, I haven't gotten a paycheck. :(

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wait, were Djang and Saucy serious? ;___; I don't know... I don't think they are and I lol'd at the end, too. The only thing I've really done for money is just go to school, be a good boy, etc. and... Hmmm... Presents... Oh yeah, that one time I sang "It's a Small World After All" for a dollar. That was so worth it. I remember that I was on a skateboard while doing it.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Moo, they were joking. Your post is the best one so far. ;8

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I would do anything for a buck, the only thing is that I have not. I have even asked lifeguards at waterparks for money and went to buisnesses and asked for "a quick buck". Sadly, nothing worked  ;9

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Moo, they were joking. Your post is the best one so far. ;8
Lol thanks. XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
;___; Beat the Pope...for 25 Cents

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
You fail at being funny.

Rep:
Level 86
Imperial Wizard of the Kvlt Klux Klan
I walked down the street in the Bronx wearing a sandwhichboard that said "I hate niggers", but don't worry, I was doing it to protect the city from terrorists.
HATEFUCKINGFOREST 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
I walked down the street in the Bronx wearing a sandwhichboard that said "I hate niggers", but don't worry, I was doing it to protect the city from terrorists.

Are you Bruce Willis?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You fail at being funny.
You fail at life for making fun of DAS. >:(

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Most of the people who posted in this thread has failed. Including myself

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I killed a man.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I told my mom that if she gave me a 100 Rupees, (bout a dollar actually :O) then i'd do some work like watering the plants. As i expected, she forgot it in a while =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 86
Imperial Wizard of the Kvlt Klux Klan

Are you Bruce Willis?

... yes.
HATEFUCKINGFOREST 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
I climbed up the Eiffel Tower and jumped off, landing on Kojima, the guy who made Metal Gear Soild.

Well, it wasn't for money, it was for a Klondike bar.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I told my mom that if she gave me a 100 Rupees, (bout a dollar actually :O) then i'd do some work like watering the plants. As i expected, she forgot it in a while =D
RUPEES!!!! ZELDA!! WOO HOO! I like your story the best, man.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Rupees are Indian currency, Moo.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I know, but still. You I can't help to bring it up.