RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Resurrection - DEMO!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
UPDATED DEMO (fonts in same file) at end of post
UPDATED SCREENS

UPDATED SCREENSHOTS
Spoiler for screens:
We all have to die sometime.

A dramatic moment between the newly wedded Lyna and Marcus.

The second biggest library in all of Tumult!

The great equalizer.

This might come in handy.

He sees dead people.

Features:

Spoiler for Features:
-Two secret characters
-Party Switching
-KGC's Active Count Battle and Overdrive
-Mostly non-RTP battlers
-Refreshing non-rtp music (mostly)
-Mini games galore!
-Beautiful menu system
-Destruction Engine
-Shadows
-Cool quest scene
-Naramura
-crafting
-forging
-cooking
-Journal feature... might get rid of that

Credits: (I unfortunately lost my document crediting everyone [I hope I find it] so don't be upset if I leave someone out. Just tell me. Some pictures and resources I got from a French site and if that's not bad enough because I can barely navigate it, there was no credit given.)

Spoiler for Credits:

SephirothSpawn
Ccoa
Scriptkitty
KGC
Dubealex
Goldenshadow
$t3v0
Rataime
Naramura
LandOfShadows
Zanyzora

SPECIAL THANKS GOES TO MY WONDERFUL MAPPER ANGELMAN!

The game is loosely based off of various religious teaching and revelations. I highly researched this game. (plus I am a follower of the old religions) Its main theme is sort of a four horseman thing. Don't get me wrong, it isn't all serious and epic. It will be fun, too.

DEMO

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=83DQ1L5Q

Thanks everyone for your interest and time!

Itachi-hime
« Last Edit: August 27, 2007, 12:15:48 AM by Itachi-hime »

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Looks pretty good, but at an 88 meg size, I don't think you're going to get many downloads. Find a way to cut down the size and I'd definatly give this game a shot.

Funny thing is, I did cut it down as much as i possibly could. I took ALL the music out and only used a few songs and they're wav. Unless you're running a windows 98 with a 3 gig hard drive it shouldn't be that big of a deal. People download games illegally (which is WRONG!!!) off of torrents and such that are 7+ gigs.

Rep:
Level 88
This looks good, but Im rather thrown down by the fact, Markus uses the wrong characterset. There is a default spriteset in the RTP of RMXP. Hunter01...

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I also thought on that. The character set you are using for Marcus is totally wrong. Use the Hunter one instead.

I like the first screen actully. It's very detailed, and looks natural.

Yep, I know it's the wrong one, but in game you barley notice. I sprited poses for the one I'm using and marcus is only a very tiny character. (the main character is lloyd). If you think its that big of a deal I can always change it... *sigh*

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Looks pretty good. I am downloading the demo, but I make no promises, my connection cuts out often.

Also, this topic can be moved to the main section. Just PM a mod or report it if you want it there.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
looks good :D
* Nouman moves
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I got an error when I saved. Wrong number of arguments for a fishing script

You need the fonts if you get that error. I made a file with a better demo that doesn't have errors and the file in one .rar.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 07:52:57 AM by Itachi-hime »

Rep:
Level 97
Ah, I had only installed the fonts after my first playthrough. I already had one of them.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Haven't downloaded yet, but you said you use .wav? You could convert those to .mp3 8>. Game is looking very good, gonna download when I have some time ~ _^
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I'm downloading now. I used cut down my game's music to 55mb aftewr it was 112mb. I got rid of the big songs and replaced them with lower bit rate songs.

EDIT: Where does the demo end?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 09:03:59 PM by nets07 »

I was told wav is smaller! Okay, I edited it to mp3. ITS SO MUCH SMALLER. I'll upload a new demo. Thanks!!!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2007, 02:55:20 AM by Itachi-hime »

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Please finish this game I want to know what happens!

Thank you nets07! I'm flattered! Thanks for the pm, too. I fixed it. I just hope that when I do finish it more people will know about it.

Okay. I have found MORE errors and fixed them. Please download the newest version.