RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
THIS OR THAT 2

Rep:
Level 91
PHB I guess.

Black skirt or Blue Jeans?
Smile, god loves you :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Blue Jeans. I'm a boy.

[img] or [url]?

Rep:
Level 91
[url]

Guild #1 or Guild #2?
Il fait chaud, hein?
Life is very much like a donut; round on the outside, and a hole in the inside.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
guild #1 cause im in it....

el futbol o el futbol americano?

Rep:
Level 91
el futbol by far!!
American Football is for lousy fat children that are too wacko to read a book.

The Netherlands or Germany?
Il fait chaud, hein?

Netherlands, a bunch of asshole nazis live in the german lands

Satan or Jesus
I'm such a flamer.  I know I am.  I love my flameable self.  Don't try to clean me because I'm especially flameable to Dove soap and any sort of window washers.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Satan he's :twisted:  a great person to know lol.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

hmm ok, clrocker is sweet or he isnt

hmm i think ill go with he is

spanish or french

Spanish!!!!!!!!111 the french people here are fags

Punk or Goth
I'm such a flamer.  I know I am.  I love my flameable self.  Don't try to clean me because I'm especially flameable to Dove soap and any sort of window washers.

Rep:
Level 92
Punk....dunno why

Jason Toteda or Miranda?
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Miranda, Toteda pushes people outta the way as he walks by

gosh or god

Rep:
Level 92
Woot? No this or that question? Oh well.

T-Rex or Rhino?

< Zelda Fan Club

rhino, its like jason

bulldozer or toteda

Rep:
Level 91
I have no idea what you are blabbering about...bulldozer

Magicskills or combatskills?
Il fait chaud, hein?

Rep:
Level 92
Magic Skills.....no matter how much fist power you have, magic always overcomes.

< Zelda Fan Club

again DD? last time i went to post you forgot a this or that

heres one based od of wee mans

goth or emo (they both suck ass, so its gonna be hard to choose which one is the least stupid)

goth, emo makes punk look bad

skinny or fat

(emo does suck its for wussy posers who cut themselves, but i also hate goth, and my ex turned goth..wooo good thing i dumped her before she went into that phase)

errr they both are bad but i guess ill go with skinny. who agrees that those really skinny models are unatractive?

you or him

you, cause you agree that emo sucs, except Benjamin is emo

Breaking Benjamin or Thrice

Rep:
Level 92
I'll go with Thrice they sound cool.

McXtra or Quater Pounder?

< Zelda Fan Club

ive never given you any breaking benjamin music yet have i DD? BTW wee man breaking benjamin isnt emo...definately not emo they are alternative rock...listen to hawthorne heights or the used, they are emo.

Quarter pounder, i like to stay healthy

1 or 2

Rep:
Level 91
ClRocker, skinny girls are indeed unatractive.

Pen or keyboard?
Il fait chaud, hein?

yay someone agrees, i like girls with curves, but they arent overweight, like people like beyonce ect.

i hate pens anyway and keyboard is faster to type with so keyboard!

mp3 player or ipod

Rep:
Level 91
About the girls: Good meat always has some fat on it.

mp3 player

Blonde or brunette?
Il fait chaud, hein?

brunette, people stereotype blondes as being the hot dumb ones, i think a lot of brunettes are hot and that there are ugly blondes..

peanut butter or jelly?