RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
THIS OR THAT 2

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
game.. it lasts longer

dead or alive

ug i suck at this

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Alive ahahhahahhahahah  :lol:

Mp3 or CD?

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Mp3, much better

hot or cold

HOT (im not too fond of cold)

Books, Or Movies?
Pool Party Baby, it was a cool party, Cool Pool Party, lalalala!!! Pool Party Baby, it was a cool party, Cool Pool Party, lalalala!!! Popcorn, hotdog buns, and hambuger patties, all the food you need to feed the many hungry! MIllions of people want into my party but its invite only and You're on the list BABY!

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Movies based on Books  :P

smart or pretty?

both... so you can make out and have an intellingent conversation

internet or tv

INTERNET!!!! because without it we wouldn't be saying any of this stuff!!!

Pen OR Pencil? lol
Pool Party Baby, it was a cool party, Cool Pool Party, lalalala!!! Pool Party Baby, it was a cool party, Cool Pool Party, lalalala!!! Popcorn, hotdog buns, and hambuger patties, all the food you need to feed the many hungry! MIllions of people want into my party but its invite only and You're on the list BABY!

Pencil! you can make more mistakes that way

gun or sword?

SWORD! I love swords and guns are cheap... it takes skill to use a sword...

t-shirts OR Long-sleeved shirts

Rep:
Level 91
t-shirts, longs stretch out too easily

night or day
Current Project-

"Untitled" 5%

ummmmm....that's a hard one...NIGHT!!!..it's more exciting

CAT'S OR DOG'S?

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Cats I like them both but cats are just more uber awesome  :P

1 Player Games or Multiplayer Games?

1 player games like RPG's are awesome!!!
but i'de have to say MULTIPLAYER IS THE WAY TO GO!!!
that way your friends can play too...

Duracell Batteries OR Energizer Batteries? lol

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Engergizer  :O_o: Dont ask why :P

Cake or Pie?

hmmmm.... CAKE! because it has frosting! and layers...lol

Mortal Kombat  OR  Soul Caliber.

Rep:
Level 91
soul caliber( i dont think i spelled that right ) hot girls make the fights better

Denver Broncos or Arizona Cardinals
Current Project-

"Untitled" 5%

Denver Broncos they suck less

aim or yahoo instant messenger

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Aim, just because more of my freinds use it.

Google or Yahoo?

GOOGLE! because im going to have google mail soon! and GOOGLE HAS A BETTER SEARCH ENGINE
In my opinion..

Baldur's Gate or Diablo?  (computer games)

Rep:
Level 91
Diablo... no reason behind that one....

Metroid series or Zelda series
Current Project-

"Untitled" 5%

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Zelda, becuase i like these games.

House or Mansion.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
House, Mansions are nice but they are a pain to keep up. Then again If I owned a mansion I would probably have butlers  :O_o:

Simpsons or Family Guy?

Rep:
Level 91
Eh, its tough both very good but i would go with Simpsons, can never go wrong with the classics.

New Found Glory or Greenday
Current Project-

"Untitled" 5%

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Greenday, they both are pretty good but I like Greenday better.

Chess or Checkers?