RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
THIS OR THAT 2

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I don't know what "SOCOM" stands for, so I'm going with SC3... w007, Kilik!

Kilik or Nightmare?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Kilik, ah no reason... I like his second costume! (SC3 is great!)

Wave Swords or Iron Swords?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I'm... going... for... Wave Swords!

Sword-chucks or Axe-chucks.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Axe-chucks... Sounds like fun. ( how much wood would a woodchuck... xD )

Tough Choice: (Dun dun dun!!!)
Mage or Fighter?

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

Fighters i dont believe i mage when i was little i spitted at a mage i didnt liked he sayin avada bedabrra he was a jackass i dont like that kind of people i believe that santa is a mage.

mc donalds or pizza?

McD, simply because I dislike pizza. :^^:

Windows or Linux?

how can you dislike pizza? O.o but thats just me, anyway...

Hum... Linux because it has a penguin for a mascot and I know windows sucks because I use it. xD

:O_o:

Fire or Ice?

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
ICE!!!!!
How are you,  :cry:  or  :D ?

I am uber :D !!

Uhm uhm.

Above ground or Below ground?

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Deep below...

Pizza -food OR Pizza -tower

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
By pizza tower, do you mean the Leaning Tower of Piza?  In which case, I'd take the tower.

To-MAY-to or to-MAH-to?

Toh-May-toh.

Monkey Ninjas or Ninjas that use Monkey Style?

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Monkeys are sexy

or  ?
(the first is one space, the second is two spaces)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Two spaces, because too many people forget to place two spaces after a sentence.

Mr. T or Mr. Clean?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Dunno, Mr.t?

BLAZE OR BLUE Xx
Kinda tuff. The first one's stupid and  the second one is...LIKE HAVING A NEGATIVE BRAIN EFFECT THINGY!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
lol wolfie that's like asking my next question,  obvious.

like bluexx by far

here is the question:

having to live with such shrunked brain like nightwolf got, or not living at all?
i'd rather die than sounding like that moron  :^^:
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
id rather die

nightwolf or ermacrules32?
this is reeeaaal tough :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
If xx hadn't replied it would've been BLAZE!

LIKE YOURS! I have a shrunken brain but you DON'T HAVE EVEN 1, dunno how you breathe and write and all.

For the next ques. ME! that i Nightwolf.

Don't call me Wolfie.

BlueXx Or ME!
Please put me, AND BLUE WON'T REPLY ON THIS ON! if he does the answer is obvious, i want someone else to
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91

id rather die

nightwolf or ermacrules32?
this is reeeaaal tough

lol if swordy isn't enough of a proof for you that you are hated by all, i don't know what you are looking for

i mean honestly, he took alot of hits from alot of people and he doesn't fight any of them
though look how easily he turned against you

as for:
dunno how you breathe and write and all.

yeah the main point here is that you don't know how to do it, but even for a baby that's obvious.

and for:
Don't call me Wolfie.

yeah wolfie is too cute for you, that's how i call dark wolf, i don't want to insult her by calling you like that but i keep forgeting...

so from now on your name is golf, g from the middle of night combined with olf from wolf, that way you won't be an insult to any wolf out there, but anyone who find golf a fun thing is making enough of a fool out of himself to be insulted with your pitiful name

but i do respect your grand stupidity and i will allow the next poster to post the answer to such obvious question

though i should really answer swordie's one
emu by far- at least his posts are so dumb it's funny, golf posts are so dumb they should all be attached with "this post may cause a big loss of I.Q, read at your own risk"

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
i dont understand how i cant have a brain if I have an IQ from 130- 140(im not sure im in this program and they tell us to be in it are IQs must be that high and i took the test been in it for 7 years) and my GPA is 4.0, @blueXx not that many people HATE me im just neutral with alot of people :wink: and if you look hard ive been givin him alot of hits toojust think of it as a double barrel rifle, your bullet #1 im bullet number #2 bu you cant see #2 cuz #1 is in front of it...

Rep:
Level 91
to tell you the truth, high iq can be just 101, that's above avg and far above the avg droppers...
i found an iq test which is quite good.
i'll find it and post in general chat for ya, it's fun though take a while

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Get back on the topic and start asking.
O.k..Tennis Or Badminton
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 91
Tennis, more running around.

Shorts or Capris?
Smile, god loves you :)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Damn, maybe shors cuz boys use them.

What If game Or The Three Worded Game?
Arlen is hot.

Three worded game, less to read,

high, or low
~WWW.FLYINGPOO.COM~
_______/\______\0/_____
SHARK ATTACK!!

Think you've got a killer game? Want it to be on the WWW?
Send me an e-mail of your game at Alex@flyingpoo.com