RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Recruiting

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hello I am new to this site and I am looking for some help in a project, lets just call this my life's work.

The projects name is Fatal Illusions. A three part sires made by myself.

A little Story

In the beginning there was nothing. It is said that all of existence was made by the Titans Coriose, Leviathan, Los-thros, Kiev, and Dommer. (note: As you can tell this is not based on true mythology.) After crafting the planet the Titans made the Gods, the ones to govern the planet and keep the races in there respected places. The Titans were never seen again after this. Even tho the Titans bestowed the gods with this they have become tainted with power and want to mold the world in there image.The Gods that govern the humans began the systematic  extermination of all of the other races gods. One by one they all fall until only the 4 human gods were left. There plan is working now all they have to do is take down the Titans. 17 individuals have been chosen to wage war across the planet in such a colossal manner that the Titans themselves would have to step in and put and end to it all. The battles become a danger to all life on the planet but there plan has failed due to some time travel issues with two of the 17. Only one of the Titans came to the plants aid. Tho there plan was an otter failure they make there move on Kiev. After a long battle they manage to kill her and begin plans on killing the others.

The game

Game #1  Fatal Illusions: Articles of Chaos will be the first in the sires. This is the story of Zaphet and Shavallya and there part in the War of Desert. This will take place 500 years before the main story. The

Game #2  Fatal Illusions: Doom of an Apocalypse  ,The main story, This is the main story of the 17 Divine and there change in life from normal every day people to the hands down fall of all existence.

Game #3  Fatal Illusions: Forlorn Existence This story is 200 years after Kiev is killed. And is the clean up after the battle of the gods.

I am looking for artist, Programmers or just anyone that might be interested in helping. More information will be given as soon as I am contacted.

I am an artist and not a writer, so I am sorry if this dose not sound right.
I hope my update is better.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 10:44:22 PM by Ramilus »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You should really give more information and make topics in the proper forums for asking people to help you.

You have to make people want to work with you on your project, so ty and explain why they should, or whatever.

Welcome :)
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Is there no one that might be willing to help?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
There might be, but it is a good idea to follow Roph's advice and also get the topic moved to: http://rmrk.net/index.php/board,59.0.html

It's fairly decent on describing the story, but you might want to post what positions are available (Scripter, Mapper, Eventer), say what you will be doing and give an example of how good you are at that (for example, if you are a mapper, post screenshots of a map that you made). That will help convince people that they are joining a project which will turn out well. Here are some tips on making a good recruitment topic: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,9811.0.html

And yeah, welcome!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 12:48:27 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Remake in RM please. Locked~