RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need help please, need really good scripters for this..

Rep:
Level 87
Im A Legendary Gun To The Max x10
All i really need now is someone to personally work with this with me, please contact me on zainox15@hotmail.com for more information this way we can talk about what to do with this script and what will and will not work... Thanks..

Ok i have a big task to all scripters out there.. I want a mouse based battle system and game but yeah.... So i need it to be used by mouse, clicks on characters, click where walking too, to attack, stuff like that.. Also a few other things im about to discribe but before that heres a basic idea i made up first of what i want..

Just so everyone knows i havent completely done everything on my side yet i still have a few things to make like icons and member switch bar but any help you can do at the moment would be great...Also any questions please pm me...Now back to what i need done

Rough idea of what i want..

As you can see above the extra bits are transperent bar for the mouse i would like the same to be done with the script to please...

I want it to be like this script here for my battle system just intead used with a mouse and a few other changes:http: //www.creationasylum.net/index.php?showtopic=14144

I need it up to a maximum of 4 in a party, and i need a switch party members in there... Ill make this switch party member box very soon so you can add it in there...

Ive made all the health,mana,exp,sp(special)quick keys and stuff here they are if you need them...

Detail version:

If this needs editing to work pm and ill change it around, im guessing i need the health and mana and stuff slowly going down so ill do them soon for you's. As you can see i have numbered them here are what they mean...
1)health(red bar)  2)name   3)character level   4)character picture    5)mana(blue bar)   6) experience(green bar at bottom)   7)sp(special(yellow bar)

Blank version:

I think we can get the health,mana,exp..... As a persentage so 1 of my pics can activate at like say..95% health then next pic at 90% or something so it slowly goes down that way...

Heres the mouses i want to be used please....

Normal:

On Ally:

On Enemy:

ive made my own animation so when u click to walk an animation pops up, ill like that used in the game when im done makin it please.. All i need to do is put it as a gif and ill put it up here to show...

Quick Keys

Detail quick keys:

Blank Quick Keys:

The squares in the quick keys are where the moves are supposed to go. I need to make the icons still for them... If you need icons tell me and ill make some and send them through ASAP..

For the pull out skill menu at the top heres the bits for that:

Skill menu closed:

Skill menu half open:

Skill menu fully open:

There are arrows there i need them to be buttons so when you click on the one going right they both open across and if you click down you scroll down the skills or magic.. Also if you click skills or magic it opens it up or closes it all.. i still have to make the icons for the skill/magic menu too...

Ok so any questions or problems with my idea or just trouble understanding me or anything please pm me or just post i guess... i havent done the best planning at the moment but im trying... ill have the rest posted later.. If theres anthing i need to do to get it working anyway i can help please just say so.... So is anyone up for the challage of making my script if possible?... I dont really have a time limit so please take your time...

And major major major credit will be put in my game for the person who makes this script....

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Nice detailed topic. I hope you get the help you need.

For anyone who wants to take the request:

Samo made v. 0.9 of a Baldur's Gate type system here: http://www.creationasylum.net/index.php?showtopic=18033
It might be a good resource for mouse based combat.