RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
For real this time! The Futaiten: Book of Days demo!!

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
LOL. Nice portraits. But since I'm a guy. It's not sexy blondeness. It's just blondness.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
So?  Sasame Kiryu says he thinks Zelos is hot.  :wink:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I don't see why everyone thins FF7 was so good... I thought it was one of the worst FF games released  and FFX imo was better though still not that good.  The best ones imo  were FF2 US and FF3 US

Anyways I'm gonna download the demo now and see how it is... I'm sure it'll be good though :)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Oh, it is good. :^^:  
And even after all I said about that being against the benefit of one's health...I don't care one way or another about opinions people have on video games I've never played.  I can't say anything 'cause I haven't played it.  But, yes, Final Fantasy 4 anf 6 were amazing, you will be happy to see that I used MIDIs from both of them in this game.

Good looking forward to playing it... in the middle of 4 downloads atm and I'm on dial up so it'll be awhile before I get to play :(

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Hah! :^^:
I feel ya, buddy. :whoa:

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
its downloading right now and its at 70 percent so i'll get to play it soon! YIppee!!!
Go suck a lemon! lol

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yippee-kie-yay!!  ...Well, that was interesting.  I've never said that before.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
i downloaded it and i'll play it later... it looks goo from what  i saw
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Wow. I don't think I'll say too much in fear of getting too excited....

But yes. A man in touch with his masculinity would have no problem saying another man looks good. At least that's the way I think it works. That's quite the other way with how I see it though.

Bridget is SOOOOOOOOOOO kewl XD

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
More portraits!!

Two expressions for Cordell, one for Sear, and one for a random townsperson chick.  Does Cordell's hair look cool?  Or is he too much like Sonic the Hedgehog?

Hey Yossy!!!!!!!!
I finally played your game. I found out that *cough*my rpg maker 2003 wasn

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I believe you mean Learning Slug...

Changed the system color... it's a darker purple now, see?

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
wOOt. Lookin' spiffy XD Keep it up!!

Those portarits are lewkin' gewd also XD And Cordell's hair is spiffy. It shouldn't be changed.

Rep:
Level 91
looking very good yossy *pretends to see the picture as always* ;)
holy shit my sig was big!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I had some snazzy illustrations to show you guys today, but I seem to have misplaced my sketchbook.  Hmmm...  I wonder where it went.  Bummer.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Ack. >.<

Hopefully you'll recover it soon. I wanna keep up to date on this game.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Found 'em. :^^:

Neato pic of The Blade, I think he's my favorite character...

And a sketch of Kyou, one of the Lone Wolves... ill-proportioned, but I doodled this during school...

She's got a bellybutton piercing...

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Quote from: Yossy

She's got a bellybutton piercing...

*rogue* lol  :^^:
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Is she hawtt? :roll:

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
I do beleive she would look hawt if her head were proportioned properly, so I'm gonna say yeah.

Very nice sketches!!

Rep:
Level 91
bah yossy excluding it being very very good no offense but it doesn't look like a girl (cus of the face) sort of look like a "cheerful" guy in women cloths Xx
do something about that face Oo

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I have difficulty drawing female characters, especially older ones... (Kyou is about 20) and somehow all my male characters look like women...  But besides all that, 'tis just concept art, and was drawn during AP Lit... difficult to concentrate...

Rep:
Level 91
sorry i didn't mean to offend you in any way, it's a really good drawing, try drawing her as a guy so it will look like a girl? :P
kidding, good luck with the game yossy

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
w007, I've gotten lots of work done on my game this weekend... the main city has been finished, as has most of the palace.  Yay, we actually get to see the Queen, now.

So, here's some of the stuff that's been added:
A tutorial center (sorta) which includes descriptions of all the spells, information on the use of magic in the kingdom, info on the different races and Worlds (underworld, overworld, etc)

I'm trying to make more portraits... some for The Blade and the Queen, but I guess I'm feeling lazy and aren't in my artistic mood.  And, Animal Crossing: Wild World is doing an excellent job of brainwashing me.