RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
For real this time! The Futaiten: Book of Days demo!!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I finally downloaded and played the demo, and it's awesome. Way better than anything I could ever do. My favorite character is Shmanky.  :P
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
when i started the game, a error happened: cannot open file system2c....can you help me yossy??

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Interesting, I never used any file named "system2c."  Copy something random and rename it to "system2c."  :^^: That's what I'd do. :O_o:

I finally downloaded and played the demo, and it's awesome. Way better than anything I could ever do. My favorite character is Shmanky.

Aww, thanks dude!  I love Shmanky, too.  Expect to see more of him later. :^^:

Did anyone defeat ten of the Slime enemies in the "???" map?  'Cause if you do, you gain secret access to the SnoBunnyProductions headquarters.  The conversations held there before defeating the first boss will differ from those held afterward, so most of you will probably have to create a new file to see 'em.

Rep:
Level 91
your demo told me a valuable lesson- the powers of pretending there are pictures and that they rock...
now i can pretend i didn't like it... (no wait.. i can't .. )

2 thumbs up and pretend there are 2 thumb pictures ^^

(lolz it was funny really... will the full version make us pretend too?  :^^: )
holy shit my sig was big!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Pretending is the first step on the long, winding road to enlightenment.
There is no deep, hidden meaning to that.

No, there probably won't be any pretending of facesets in the final-final-final version (I have no idea how many demos there will be, heh).  I intend to illustrate all of the characters (including townspeople) and multiple expressions for the characters who currently have none (aka, Zivan).

Rep:
Level 91
ok yosshi plz e mail the demo to me it whont let me download it, i realy whont to play it, plz :cry:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Dude, you don't have your e-mail listed in your profile.
Or is it greatwhitedragon999@hotmail.com ??
'Cause you put that under "MSN Messenger" instead of "E-mail address."

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Yossy
Dude, you don't have your e-mail listed in your profile.
Or is it greatwhitedragon999@hotmail.com ??
'Cause you put that under "MSN Messenger" instead of "E-mail address."

any email used in msn messenger is also a real email box, so you can send it there Xx
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah, it real;ly is like that
/\ /\ /\
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
These are things that Yossy does not know.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah things yossy does not know! okay so how is the game so far?
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I have a few more of the overworldly maps finished, and I hope to get at least part of the main city done by the end of today.  Whee.  I'm needing some help with deciding on town/city/village names.

So, we've got the royal city (the one I'll start today) named Radiance.
We also have the Hawkmasters' village (as seen in demo) named Tazo.
AND the forest village (not seen in demo), Saijvale.

I'm needing...
Two desert-village names
A name for the Dark Elves' fortress.

If you can't think of a name for the dark elves then I'll go with "Marmo"  ...anyone who can name what that's a reference to wins a candy bar.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
I could really go for that candy bar, but I don't know what that's from >.<

Either way, I can help you with names. i'm pretty gewd with them. Also, your game is REALLY gewd. the battle system can make for some really challenging battles, and the character switching is really awsome. Especially the fact that the conversations change depending on who you have. It ws very nicely done. The demo was short unfortunatly, but I can't complain considering it was a demo. I'm looking forward to the full version =3

Bridget is SOOOOOOOOOOO kewl XD

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Thanks, dude!  The reason the demo is so short, despite all the time I've been working on it, is because 60% of that time was spent making thems crazy things like the character switching, conversations, and battles.  And the clock.  That took a lot of time.

I like the different conversations, too.  It's kinda like you have to play through two or three times to see all of the different scenes in that dungeon.  You'll have to play through more than that once there are more than two characters.

Feedback = my source of food

Please don't let this sweet, innocent little girl starve to death.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
*grumbles after being killed by a slime*

it's pure art!! :D
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Tsunokiette
*grumbles after being killed by a slime*

it's pure art!! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You need practice, and once you get good then its really easy.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
:^^: I love the Slimes!  Dragon Warrior reference... heh.

The name "Marmo" is from the rpg/novel/manga/anime/game called Record of Lodoss War.  It's the spooky dark island where the Dark Elves live.

~Update!~  I'm remaking the character portraits, now that I have experiance with coloring stuff on the comp (see the thread "l337 graphix skillz" in the Creativity Outlet subforum).  Check out the totally righteous newly rendered portraits:

As opposed to the old ones:

Which ones do you prefer?

Need feedback.

Rep:
Level 91

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Great!  New ones, it is.  They look a -lot- better in the game, too.

Current progress:  I have the Bards' Caravan done, and bits and pieces of Radiance (main city).

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
I like both character sets. I'm not very good at coloring >.<

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I prefer the new ones, meself.

Kinda took today off... no progress made on this game today.  My bad.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Talent shouldn't be rushed. Take your time. Rushing kills alot of good titles **coucghFinalFantasyXcough**

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Haha :^^: I wouldn't know, I haven't played any Final Fantasy games beyond their SNES days, with the exception of Crystal Chronicles.  But I have the strangest feeling that insulting FF7 in your presence may not be to the benefit of my health.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
A wise decision my friend. A VERY wise decision.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
What can I say?  I'm a wise person.

Part two of the new portraits:

Oh yeah~  Check out Zivan's sezzy blondness. :wink: