RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
For real this time! The Futaiten: Book of Days demo!!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Maybe one week... of course, last time I said "expect a demo within a week," it took three weeks.  Meh. :^^:   Maybe I'll cut it short at a convinient cliffhanger, and could have a demo out within a day or two.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
One thing i learned, dont set dates, just make them wait  :^^:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Yea, and don

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Here's a contradiction to that.

Don't be stressing yourself out. Making a game is meant to be as fun as playing it. :roll:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I'm definitely having fun!  And progressing further every day.

Now, I'm off to play Guild Wars.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I think you have to change your sig now. Most of that stuff seems inaccurate...

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Oh yeah, the percentages....  thanks for reminding me.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Heh heh. Looks like that Guild Wars has you a little distracted. I would have that game, but my comp isn't strong enough ;_;

Bridget is SOOOOOOOOOOO kewl XD

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Getting a little tired of Guild Wars...  But I'm still having difficulty getting myself to sit down and work on this game.  So, there hasn't been much progress in a while.  BUT!!  I did get a portrait for The Blade done.  Woo hoo.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Portrait!! I wanna see!!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
It's a colored version of something we've already seen, but since you asked...

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Color.... *droolz*

I can't wait for this game to be complete XDXDXD

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I've been way busy lately, and when I can get on the comp I haven't been working on the game.  I'm sorry!!  I should be working on it.  I'll get to it. :O_o:

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I finneally noticed your demo ( yeak, i know kinda late)

you already know that it rocks!!!!

Its funny and has a cool battesystem too!
can't wait to play the whole version!!!

youre a real RPGmaker hooray!
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Progess on the next demo creeps closer to completion with every passing day.

You guys are gonna murder me when I leave you off at this cliffhanger. :^^:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Don't be silly, we won't murder you...  :^^:

*Hides butcher knife behind his back*

Anyway, I feel like I've been waiting forever, lol. Well, at least since last year.  :roll:
:tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Just for the fun of it, I just checked to see when the game was created, and here's what it says: "Tuesday, August 09, 2005, 3:25:32 PM"  HOLY MONKEYPANTS!  I started this last summer?  That feels like such a long time ago, but it doesn't seem like I've been working on this project since then.