RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
For real this time! The Futaiten: Book of Days demo!!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Da-dumm!!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BWMDQMX6

*crosses fingers*
Pleasenomoreerrors, pleasenomoreerrors, pleasenomoreerrors...

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Wups, I've just realized I forgot to delete the save files...

But it's no biggie.  You can save over them.

My bad. :^^:

Rep:
Level 90
downloading right now.....  omg i have a high speed connection and i am downloading this game at 4 k per sec.  what the crap....

Rep:
Level 90
well it would have been nice to know that it was rm03 becaus ei don't use rm03 i only use rpg xp sry.

It says that in her sig that it's RM2k3

Rep:
Level 91
but that doesn't mean you need it.
anyhow, about how long is the game?

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
You should download rpg2003 anyway graywolf, alot of good RPGs are made on here, and Fuitaten: Book of Days is one of em, check it  8)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
My goal was to make a game completely unlike anything previously believed possible using RM2k3.  So, it's got a real-time battle system and a unique conversation system, plus my custom menu system (that's a lot of systems!).  Later versions will have a fully-functional 20-hour day/night clock.

This demo is about 15-30 minutes long, just enough time to introduce you to the kingdom of Longevity, aforementioned systems, some (very few) of the characters, and a cute little town.  What's more, there's even a cameo appearance of myself.  You have no reason not to try it out.

Screenshots, info, and artwork can be found in the Futaiten: Book of Days thread.

So, anyone played it?  How goes it??  

By the way, if you try to leave the vicinity of Tazo, there are two different "Hey, this is the wrong way" conversations.  One if you're playing as Quasar and the other if you're playing as Zivan.  Furthermore, some (not all) of the conversations between Quasar and Zivan throughout the dungeon will vary depending upon which character you are playing as.

Rep:
Level 91
I played it but I found the fights annoying anyway, the learning slug?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Shmanky the Learning Slug is from the SQUEE! comics by Jhonen Vasquez, whose most popular work is Invader ZIM.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
ok your mapping was not that impressive...the fighting was annoying(why can't I attack while they move)...you need a way to get more hearts...and the animation would have been smoother if you add the charatar to animation sheet so it while look like he is swing with the sword(this is biggest error in most
real time battle games with rm2k3 and xp)...also mind giving us a discription of what spells do...and add a hp bar to ememys.

ok now that I got all the bad stuff now for the good. your game was hilarous*insert slogan here**pretend there is a faceset here* hey I've been training with you for along time yet your name has never been mentions...and lastly AH AH AHA CHHOOO.that si what made your game worth playing so try to go for the more kiddy look.try not to make it to serous and it will turn out good

edit-i forgot i about the slug that hates salt lol...but it was kinda pointless cuz the whole speak well....was kinda of unesssry but no the less funny and GOOD filler
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Okay, okay, I get it!  The fighting is annoying.  But, I think that turn-based battles are more annoying.  So, I win.  Go, me!

You can't attack while enemies are moving because...
~ In order for the enemy to deal damage to the hero, they must be on "Collosion with hero."  
~ In order for the hero to deal damage to the enemy, the event must be on "Action Key."  
~ Can't have both at once.

Adding the character animation to the sheet involves editing the character sprite and Im too lazy to do that.

A spell description is something I had in mind but didn't know how to implement...  I'm thinking I'll have a school of magic in the main town with scholarly folks that will explain each of the spells.  Howzat sounding?

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
i am getting it now it really sounds cool.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Huzzah.  Oh, by the way folks, if there are specific lines that made you laugh, tell me so!  My humor is weird. :O_o:

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
The part where he says: Anything else we forgot to introduce all video game
introductory-like? That was pretty funny.[/quote]
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
it wont downlaod for me it sucks! :evil:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Well.... I though it was boring. Just when got into it... its done! Nooo!!!
I heard songs from Kirby 64 and FF:CC! Sick. 3 HOLY CRAP PALADINs out of 5

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
SWEET! RIVIERA BATTLE MUSIC! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!!!

ahem. sweet.

Can i use your faces for my game! They're great! Also, the game is great, but the fighting can become one minded.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
There are MIDI credits in the "Music" folder in a .TXT file.  The Riviera battle music was downloaded from http://www.vgmusic.com :^^:

This demo is pretty short because people rushed me :whoa:

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Shmaybe I'll release a longer demo once I have more of the game done.  So, in the next demo, expect to see all four of the main characters and have a lot more of the story down.

And no, Rikkuholic, you may not use my faces, because I put a lot of time and effort into drawing them and I happen to prefer my character designs to be unique.

Rep:
Level 91
it whount let me download it, dame it i realy whonted to play it.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yes... MegaUpload seems to disagree with some people...  What problems are you guys encountering... I mean, specifically?

Rep:
Level 91
it says fro me it cain be found ever time {and i have tryed to download it 50 times} plz help i whont to play :cry:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Perplexing.

I suppose the only solution is to upload it to a different server?

-OR-

Someone who has it already can e-mail it to you.

Hey, that include me, doesn't it? :O_o:

Rep:
Level 91
then can you plz E-mail it to me, my e mail is in my profile thingy or under ever thing i post,

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I finally downloaded and played the demo, and it's awesome. Way better than anything I could ever do. My favorite character is Shmanky.  :P
:tinysmile:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
when i started the game, a error happened: cannot open file system2c....can you help me yossy??

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Interesting, I never used any file named "system2c."  Copy something random and rename it to "system2c."  :^^: That's what I'd do. :O_o:

I finally downloaded and played the demo, and it's awesome. Way better than anything I could ever do. My favorite character is Shmanky.

Aww, thanks dude!  I love Shmanky, too.  Expect to see more of him later. :^^:

Did anyone defeat ten of the Slime enemies in the "???" map?  'Cause if you do, you gain secret access to the SnoBunnyProductions headquarters.  The conversations held there before defeating the first boss will differ from those held afterward, so most of you will probably have to create a new file to see 'em.

Rep:
Level 91
your demo told me a valuable lesson- the powers of pretending there are pictures and that they rock...
now i can pretend i didn't like it... (no wait.. i can't .. )

2 thumbs up and pretend there are 2 thumb pictures ^^

(lolz it was funny really... will the full version make us pretend too?  :^^: )
holy shit my sig was big!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Pretending is the first step on the long, winding road to enlightenment.
There is no deep, hidden meaning to that.

No, there probably won't be any pretending of facesets in the final-final-final version (I have no idea how many demos there will be, heh).  I intend to illustrate all of the characters (including townspeople) and multiple expressions for the characters who currently have none (aka, Zivan).

Rep:
Level 91
ok yosshi plz e mail the demo to me it whont let me download it, i realy whont to play it, plz :cry:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Dude, you don't have your e-mail listed in your profile.
Or is it greatwhitedragon999@hotmail.com ??
'Cause you put that under "MSN Messenger" instead of "E-mail address."

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Yossy
Dude, you don't have your e-mail listed in your profile.
Or is it greatwhitedragon999@hotmail.com ??
'Cause you put that under "MSN Messenger" instead of "E-mail address."

any email used in msn messenger is also a real email box, so you can send it there Xx

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah, it real;ly is like that
/\ /\ /\

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
These are things that Yossy does not know.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah things yossy does not know! okay so how is the game so far?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I have a few more of the overworldly maps finished, and I hope to get at least part of the main city done by the end of today.  Whee.  I'm needing some help with deciding on town/city/village names.

So, we've got the royal city (the one I'll start today) named Radiance.
We also have the Hawkmasters' village (as seen in demo) named Tazo.
AND the forest village (not seen in demo), Saijvale.

I'm needing...
Two desert-village names
A name for the Dark Elves' fortress.

If you can't think of a name for the dark elves then I'll go with "Marmo"  ...anyone who can name what that's a reference to wins a candy bar.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
I could really go for that candy bar, but I don't know what that's from >.<

Either way, I can help you with names. i'm pretty gewd with them. Also, your game is REALLY gewd. the battle system can make for some really challenging battles, and the character switching is really awsome. Especially the fact that the conversations change depending on who you have. It ws very nicely done. The demo was short unfortunatly, but I can't complain considering it was a demo. I'm looking forward to the full version =3

Bridget is SOOOOOOOOOOO kewl XD

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Thanks, dude!  The reason the demo is so short, despite all the time I've been working on it, is because 60% of that time was spent making thems crazy things like the character switching, conversations, and battles.  And the clock.  That took a lot of time.

I like the different conversations, too.  It's kinda like you have to play through two or three times to see all of the different scenes in that dungeon.  You'll have to play through more than that once there are more than two characters.

Feedback = my source of food

Please don't let this sweet, innocent little girl starve to death.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
*grumbles after being killed by a slime*

it's pure art!! :D
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
Quote from: Tsunokiette
*grumbles after being killed by a slime*

it's pure art!! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA! You need practice, and once you get good then its really easy.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
:^^: I love the Slimes!  Dragon Warrior reference... heh.

The name "Marmo" is from the rpg/novel/manga/anime/game called Record of Lodoss War.  It's the spooky dark island where the Dark Elves live.

~Update!~  I'm remaking the character portraits, now that I have experiance with coloring stuff on the comp (see the thread "l337 graphix skillz" in the Creativity Outlet subforum).  Check out the totally righteous newly rendered portraits:

As opposed to the old ones:

Which ones do you prefer?

Need feedback.

Rep:
Level 91

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Great!  New ones, it is.  They look a -lot- better in the game, too.

Current progress:  I have the Bards' Caravan done, and bits and pieces of Radiance (main city).

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
I like both character sets. I'm not very good at coloring >.<

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I prefer the new ones, meself.

Kinda took today off... no progress made on this game today.  My bad.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Talent shouldn't be rushed. Take your time. Rushing kills alot of good titles **coucghFinalFantasyXcough**

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Haha :^^: I wouldn't know, I haven't played any Final Fantasy games beyond their SNES days, with the exception of Crystal Chronicles.  But I have the strangest feeling that insulting FF7 in your presence may not be to the benefit of my health.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
A wise decision my friend. A VERY wise decision.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
What can I say?  I'm a wise person.

Part two of the new portraits:

Oh yeah~  Check out Zivan's sezzy blondness. :wink:

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
LOL. Nice portraits. But since I'm a guy. It's not sexy blondeness. It's just blondness.
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
So?  Sasame Kiryu says he thinks Zelos is hot.  :wink:

I don't see why everyone thins FF7 was so good... I thought it was one of the worst FF games released  and FFX imo was better though still not that good.  The best ones imo  were FF2 US and FF3 US

Anyways I'm gonna download the demo now and see how it is... I'm sure it'll be good though :)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Oh, it is good. :^^:  
And even after all I said about that being against the benefit of one's health...I don't care one way or another about opinions people have on video games I've never played.  I can't say anything 'cause I haven't played it.  But, yes, Final Fantasy 4 anf 6 were amazing, you will be happy to see that I used MIDIs from both of them in this game.

Good looking forward to playing it... in the middle of 4 downloads atm and I'm on dial up so it'll be awhile before I get to play :(

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Hah! :^^:
I feel ya, buddy. :whoa:

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
its downloading right now and its at 70 percent so i'll get to play it soon! YIppee!!!
Go suck a lemon! lol

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Yippee-kie-yay!!  ...Well, that was interesting.  I've never said that before.

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
i downloaded it and i'll play it later... it looks goo from what  i saw
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Wow. I don't think I'll say too much in fear of getting too excited....

But yes. A man in touch with his masculinity would have no problem saying another man looks good. At least that's the way I think it works. That's quite the other way with how I see it though.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
More portraits!!

Two expressions for Cordell, one for Sear, and one for a random townsperson chick.  Does Cordell's hair look cool?  Or is he too much like Sonic the Hedgehog?

Hey Yossy!!!!!!!!
I finally played your game. I found out that *cough*my rpg maker 2003 wasn

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I believe you mean Learning Slug...

Changed the system color... it's a darker purple now, see?

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
wOOt. Lookin' spiffy XD Keep it up!!

Those portarits are lewkin' gewd also XD And Cordell's hair is spiffy. It shouldn't be changed.

Rep:
Level 91
looking very good yossy *pretends to see the picture as always* ;)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I had some snazzy illustrations to show you guys today, but I seem to have misplaced my sketchbook.  Hmmm...  I wonder where it went.  Bummer.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Ack. >.<

Hopefully you'll recover it soon. I wanna keep up to date on this game.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Found 'em. :^^:

Neato pic of The Blade, I think he's my favorite character...

And a sketch of Kyou, one of the Lone Wolves... ill-proportioned, but I doodled this during school...

She's got a bellybutton piercing...

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Quote from: Yossy

She's got a bellybutton piercing...

*rogue* lol  :^^:
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Is she hawtt? :roll:

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
I do beleive she would look hawt if her head were proportioned properly, so I'm gonna say yeah.

Very nice sketches!!

Rep:
Level 91
bah yossy excluding it being very very good no offense but it doesn't look like a girl (cus of the face) sort of look like a "cheerful" guy in women cloths Xx
do something about that face Oo

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I have difficulty drawing female characters, especially older ones... (Kyou is about 20) and somehow all my male characters look like women...  But besides all that, 'tis just concept art, and was drawn during AP Lit... difficult to concentrate...

Rep:
Level 91
sorry i didn't mean to offend you in any way, it's a really good drawing, try drawing her as a guy so it will look like a girl? :P
kidding, good luck with the game yossy

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
w007, I've gotten lots of work done on my game this weekend... the main city has been finished, as has most of the palace.  Yay, we actually get to see the Queen, now.

So, here's some of the stuff that's been added:
A tutorial center (sorta) which includes descriptions of all the spells, information on the use of magic in the kingdom, info on the different races and Worlds (underworld, overworld, etc)

I'm trying to make more portraits... some for The Blade and the Queen, but I guess I'm feeling lazy and aren't in my artistic mood.  And, Animal Crossing: Wild World is doing an excellent job of brainwashing me.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Animal Crossing: Wild World = Crack addiction from hell

I still haven't gotten online with animal crossing, but I'm sure it won't get in that much of the way of your game. You've stuck it this far! I just wanna see more screenies and portraits. Progress = comfort. I wanna play the WHOLE game, not just look at the demo and cry. That would make me sad.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
This game kicks ass i like it alot the only thing i dislike is that you need to make animations with the character in so it doesnt look like a sword flying in the air. if you wanna see this in action checkthe zelda game on main site

Current Project: Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Ask and you shall recieve... here are some new screenshots of the completed city and palace.

You know you were wondering. :^^:

Chillin' around town.

The entire plot of the game is revealed in this conversation.  The old woman comments, "Nah, that'd never happen," and Quasar answers "Yeah, but doesn't it sound like a cool plot for a video game?!"

Me, too.

The palace.  Chrono Trigger music is blaring in the background.

First appearance of a tiller, one of the many races in Longevity.

He's talking about the gojo, the pink Kirby-looking guy over there.

Baten Kaitos quote!  :^^:  They're talking about The Blade.

Longevitia philosphy revealed.
Answer to question #1:  Me!
Answer to question #2:  Yes.

The spell description guy, performing his destiny and describing the fire spell, Haze.

looks kwl as ever yossy, keep up the good work you get praise of everyone lol...... hopfully new demo soon?

Keep us posted

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
There are two possibilities for the next demo:
~I may release a demo after I finish Quasar and Zivan's conversation with the Queen... the Blade will train Quasar a little, and they'll meet up with Yossy... then the Queen tells Quasar to go to the desert to contact the Lone Wolves -END DEMO-   This is the version I'll release ONLY IF PEOPLE ASK FOR IT!  If no one asks, you'll just have to wait until...
~The 50% through the story demo!!  Will include all of the above, plus the desert, plus the appearance of The Badguy Whose Name Shall Not Yet Be Revealed, along with his supercool henchman.  Will also include the Dark Elves, several more meetings with the Queen and The Blade, and the Druids.  All four of the main characters will have joined you by the end of this...  the demo will end at the most perfectly-timed cliffhanger in video game history.

The downside of waiting for the 50% demo is, of course, the fact that it may take a month or so to reach that point. :whoa: Maybe sooner, you never know.  Or later.

IDEAS!!  
~Would the battle system be less annoying if the enemies you defeated never regenerated?  Like, when you leave a room and re-enter, the enemies you've defeated wouldn't be there any more?  (wouldn't apply to the overworld, of course, but in the dungeons this could be really helpful!)
~Mini-games accompanying the spell switches...  What I have in mind are Game&Watch-style things... like, casting the Wind spell on a switch will make you play a mini-game involving tossing wind spells at parachuters falling from the sky so they won't splat on the ground...  and you'd have to pass the mini-game in order for the switch to have any effect.  Why parachuters?  I don't know!!  Can you think of something better?

Yum, cookies.

Great yossy likeing the demo ideas if i had to say id ask you to realease the first choice then work on the second and have that here fast!

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
mini games are for losers. keep it how it is.

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
But, the dungeons need to be interesting!

Great yossy likeing the demo ideas if i had to say id ask you to realease the first choice then work on the second and have that here fast!

Righty-o...  guess I'll get to work...

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Mini-games would be super spiffy. Keep those whipper-snappers on their toes Yossy!!

As for what mini-games to implement, gewd luck with that. I'm bad at simple mini-games @_@ (hates not being able to give a suggestion) That's okay though, because it's not my game. Just make 'em gewd. (whistles off into the distance)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Okay, I'll do my best with those mini-games...  for now I'm still working on the palace...
I've some art for you guys!  I'll post it whenever I get around to scan it.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Kewl! I can't wait to see 'em  :D

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
'Tis the Queen.

Kinda sorta unfinished.  She was going to be holding a sword in her right hand.  Can you tell that I don't like drawing shoes?  She's a little awkwardly proportioned, but you could pretend there's some dynamic camera angles going on, or something.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
WOW yossy tht is very good i like alot, good job!

Rep:
Level 91
good worko n it, your broke your weakness, it does look like a girl's face this time.

very good work.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
I don't see anything wrong with her proportioning. It looks very nice. So much for you not being good at drawing girls :P

WOW, amazing Yossy, way to go, i liked it a lot!!!! :D  :D  :D

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Thanks, guys!  I really, really tried to make her look feminine and pretty.  ...Anyone here play Neverwinter Nights?  Her armor is similar to Lady Aribeth's.

Neverwinter Nights??? Is it an RPG Maker game???

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Oh boy! Its a PC game! How in the world do you not know that!? Go there to see it: http://nwn.bioware.com/

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Neverwinter Nights is an MMORPG made by Atari, along with a couple other companies that I can't remember :D

I haven't played the game much, so I wouldn't know, but I do see the likeness in styles with the way  Neverwinter Nights  is.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
If you've played NWN, you probably also recognized the spell icons. :^^:

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
I'm sorry I havent replied in so long. SInce its rm2k3 I should have been the first one to seee this! How could I miss it? The thing is the graphics are extremely fantastic. Although I couldnt really finish it...i kept getting myself killed.

But the demo is very good though. Keep up the good work.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

i love mario 64 and futaiten book of day way to go. i also love playing game like this on controllers i love you saitek rumble force.  but for some reason the game just started glitching up after i entered into a location it just glitched wats rong with it.

hi

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I'm not sure.  It seems to work fine for everyone else.

So, I'm glad to see everyone likes my game so much.  Sorry I haven't been here lately.  All of my Internet time has been spent playing Guild Wars (Add "Lady Yossy" to your Friend Lists, everybody! \(^o^)/ ), and all of my non-Internet computer time has been spent playing Chrono Trigger. :whoa: BUT, I have managed to get a working clock almost-finished, and I've sketched some more portraits for Zivan.  As for the game progress, I've finished the scene between Quasar, Zivan, and the Queen, and Zivan has left the party...  it's looking good!  Expect the next demo soon!

Soon like in one week?? But don

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Maybe one week... of course, last time I said "expect a demo within a week," it took three weeks.  Meh. :^^:   Maybe I'll cut it short at a convinient cliffhanger, and could have a demo out within a day or two.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
One thing i learned, dont set dates, just make them wait  :^^:

Yea, and don

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Here's a contradiction to that.

Don't be stressing yourself out. Making a game is meant to be as fun as playing it. :roll:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I'm definitely having fun!  And progressing further every day.

Now, I'm off to play Guild Wars.

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
I think you have to change your sig now. Most of that stuff seems inaccurate...

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Oh yeah, the percentages....  thanks for reminding me.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Heh heh. Looks like that Guild Wars has you a little distracted. I would have that game, but my comp isn't strong enough ;_;

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Getting a little tired of Guild Wars...  But I'm still having difficulty getting myself to sit down and work on this game.  So, there hasn't been much progress in a while.  BUT!!  I did get a portrait for The Blade done.  Woo hoo.

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Portrait!! I wanna see!!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
It's a colored version of something we've already seen, but since you asked...

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
Color.... *droolz*

I can't wait for this game to be complete XDXDXD

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
I've been way busy lately, and when I can get on the comp I haven't been working on the game.  I'm sorry!!  I should be working on it.  I'll get to it. :O_o:

I finneally noticed your demo ( yeak, i know kinda late)

you already know that it rocks!!!!

Its funny and has a cool battesystem too!
can't wait to play the whole version!!!

youre a real RPGmaker hooray!
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Progess on the next demo creeps closer to completion with every passing day.

You guys are gonna murder me when I leave you off at this cliffhanger. :^^:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Don't be silly, we won't murder you...  :^^:

*Hides butcher knife behind his back*

Anyway, I feel like I've been waiting forever, lol. Well, at least since last year.  :roll:
:tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Just for the fun of it, I just checked to see when the game was created, and here's what it says: "Tuesday, August 09, 2005, 3:25:32 PM"  HOLY MONKEYPANTS!  I started this last summer?  That feels like such a long time ago, but it doesn't seem like I've been working on this project since then.