RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
.: Script Request:. - Custom store

Rep:
Level 86
Oh, Blast you all!
Ok, I know that me posting two requests in one day is a bit weird, but I SWEAR to you nothing is going on...I just have a very sort span for learning new stuff (Ruby...I know none), so I guess I could always 'Challenge' some of the good coders of the site. (what kind of challenge is this?! I KNOW it should be easier for them to do this than any other requests...sigh :T_T:)

Heres the picture displaying how it should look like after its done.

Rep:
Level 87
The Leaf
Don't mind me saying but you forgot a few things. One would be the gold the party has, and 2 would be the description box, I suppose you could have the owner telling the description of the items.
Beauty exists so that someone can tarnish it... Love exists to be lost...Innocence exists to be stolen... Souls exist to be corrupted...