RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ciaron is online ^_^

Rep:
Level 87
It's always darkest before morning
my real name is Eric Gonzalez v_v yes,  I am Spanish, but u couldnt tell unless u've seen me, ( or my name >.>) so any hoot, I draw, I write, I... RMXP the hell outta my computer :P and no, i'm not new to it, just new to the forums ^_^  I love stuffing my face while in front of the computer, it's a habit that has to change when i get older and my metabolism starts slowing down, I have quite a few friends, two of which I consider brothers without a second thought, even tho we're not related :-\ I hang out with them pretty much everyday, and i don't see what it matters, i justl ike typing ^_^ hmm i listen to metal, hardcore, rock, jpop, jrock, new age, a mix in between these, etc. I'm tech savvy, live on the crotch of the U.S. (Florida, the Penis capital >_<) only reason i'm still here, is because of my friends and family, otherwise I'd be living in Tennessee :P if u wanna no more, my myspace is www.myspace.com/witchvox and yes, I kinda sort of do check that stuff everyday, its a retarded addiction i grew to like when WoW left my life (voluntarily on my part)  and I love ur retarded smileys!! XD ;8 :bean: :mex: :dickcheney: :froghat: p.s. sry for lin >_<

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Too much information.

Welcome aboard RMRK !
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
I'm a bear and I'm going to hug you

Rep:
Level 87
YARR XD yes, i just listening to myself type :O

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I made the beans. :D Just a shred of my retardation, in fact. Wait til you get to know me. ;8

WELCOME!!!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Hi, lots of smileys welcome post =o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
 :mex: <--- that one makes me laugh cuz it's a "beaner" if u no what i mean rofl and yay for retardation XD !!! ok, gonna work on a siggy i guess.

yes well, i'm in a Smiley mood today, comes once a week :D

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Rep:
Level 87
so much love!  ;8

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Hi there. Hope you will have fun here :)

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Welcome!

you speak in spanish?  :mex: (pues claro que tu hablas espanol, uno se da de cuenta por el nombre)

Rep:
Level 87
hello and helloo ^_^

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
welcome there, no spanish message from me  ;9

Rep:
Level 87