RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
This is my first begin of a game

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Zelda
Hello, I am new here and have rpgmaker xp since about 3 days, and I am advancing allready.
The joke of this is that MAP001 is my first map ever made, MAP002 my second, etc.
Please give tips to my game, what I have to do to make it better.
I allready downloaded somestuff.
I hate one thing: the fighting system. I have looked it up, but I can't find a fighting system that is as easy as this to modify. It may be easy but... it is not any good at all.
btw, is there a golden sun fighting system? I like that fighting system the most I think.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
The maps aren't bad, but could use some work. You should also name them as well.
Something also might be wrong with it, because when I try to run the game not from RPGMAKER it gives a message saying "Unable to find blahblah windowskin/04.png". But it could be just me, gonna play it now, I'll report back later.

EDIT: Actually, you can't run it all, your missing the file needed.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Aye, guldurkhand.

Here's a GS battle system you wanted.
http://elizeu.omegasis.com/Recursos_RMXP/Scripts/gsbattlesystem.zip

Download it in the link above.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.