RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Has anyone ever...

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Made a gameplay system for an RM project that's similar to Final Fantasy Tactics?

Cause I was thinking about it and had a desire to make one similar to that, but I was wondering if anyone managed to create one, or if it's even possible.

So, insights on the topic?

EDIT: Also, this isn't a help topic, i'm actually discussing the matter of the possibilty of creating a gameplay system similar to FFT. Just wanting to say that.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 11:31:06 AM by DestinyWolf835 »

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Zelda
With the new turn based battle it's possible.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Found something similar, but missing some features, like jobs. 3D background, and buying skills.
There are two.
TBS1

TBS2

It's very possible.
But I recommend using Sphere when making Tactical Battle System. RM is bad.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.