RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Naruto Shippuden Manga

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
OMFG it gets better and better  :tpg: . I started dislinking Naruto around the time it got on Cartoon Network (the voices disgust me), but after reading this, I can't wait for the next chapter every week.  It starts around the time after the anime ends and Sasuke joins Orochimaru. The plot twists and stuuning endings are beautiful.

narutofan.com - Just one of the many places you can read the scans.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
It is great, I agree. The anime version, however, is slower than molases on a cold day.

I just hope that
Spoiler for:
something good comes out of Kabutomaru (The Kabuto/Orochimaru fusion thing.) I mean, they better not just let him die off like he was nothing. I want to see Orochimaru make a comeback. He died in such a pitiful, anti-climactic way.

Oh..and

Spoiler for:
Tobi being the one giving orders to Pein (Akatsuki leader) was rather suprising.)