RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Important Rule Changes *Please Read*

Rep:
Level 90
~
1 Guild? Crank, I never really knew you even still existed until recently and this is how you make your return?  You remind of my friend Jesse who dissapeared... "Invincible Jesse".  He returned after like 3 days of exile and avoidance with a split open lip :/

Blue's idea of making small groups was great :/... with so many people a game will never be created because of creative differences.

Rep:
Level 89
What happened to the Video Games forum? There's only one topic!
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Crankeye, Flaming will gat a one week ban? Can't there be exceptions? I had an idea of a 'fight club' part of the board, where it's the ONLY place where flaming is acceptable. Now if a 'fight club' was implemented  you could make the punishment more harsh than one week if people flame outside the 'fight club'. I think with harsh punishment for flaming outside 'fight club' and the fact that as people flaming will eventaully happen. Please consider my idea. I don't think flaming would spread past that part of the forums, if punishment was swift and harsh for flaming any where else. Like change a one week ban to a one month ban.

I can understand if any one doesn't like the idea.

i support the no flaming idea,cus i saw one person leave cus someone kept flaming his game. So maybe it would make crankeye a better place :D

Rep:
Level 89
The Knight Sabers Shall hunt thine adversaries.
i agree with both yuna and FuManChuu. flaming cannot be prevented, so lets just put a "FLAME ALL" forum. or should i say "BLAME ON"

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
There has to be some. I'd only really do something if the flaming was clearly out of order.
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If for example it turned into a jpeg war?