RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Is this gay?

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You are all the only ones!

Rep:
Level 86
Imperial Wizard of the Kvlt Klux Klan
Homophobe.

I hate that word, why can't the faggot race accept that some people just fucking HATE them and their worthless 'lifestyle'. It's not about being "afraid" of homos or "not understanding" them, we just don't like them.
HATEFUCKINGFOREST 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I think that's one of the best posts on this board since Elegy was banned. :D
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
All the posts on this board are the best posts since elegy was banned.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
I miss Elegy. You never really know what you have until you don't have it anymore :(
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
I feel bad for people who touch themselves so they can release their hormones
because they have no one in their lives. But, they are still stupid for doing it.
And it wouldn't really matter if he was just thinking about doing it with a guy.
I could think about robbing someone, but it doesn't mean I did it so I'm not a criminal
because I haven't commited the crime. But, I will admit that he may have bi or gay
actions later on if he thinks about shagging an older man.
Why was he wearing a pantie?
And if he thinks of girl afterwards?
Who cares?
He has not done anything so technically he is still straight.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
What makes you think people only masturbate when they are lonely? :/
Also, why is that stupid?

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
I've only masturbated 3 times.....

...since I read your post.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Lackluster gets +rep for doing something right since he got back.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
What makes you think people only masturbate when they are lonely? :/
Also, why is that stupid?
I didn't say they only do it if they are lonely some people do it for fun.
I just think it can't compare to having a partner, but if someone enjoys it
then they can masturbate away for all I care.
Not my business really. They can if they want to.

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
You're a virgin.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
But then, so are you.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Seaking is obviously not a virgin then?

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not.
I'm just mature about it.

Rep:
Level 98
So totally not who I was talking to, butwhatever. :\

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
Oh sorry then.
Could you be more specific in the future about who you are talking to?
Thank you.

Rep:
Level 98

The first word in there is obviously the object of the sentence.

:\ Grammars?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
But then, so are you.

Then obviously, BZO, its not you she's referring too.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Blackraven is such a virgin, lol.  Whats this second hole?  thats called a pooper, son.

Rep:
Level 87
Kazuki is my love <3
come on be cereal. wacking off a few unwanted children has nothing to do with being a virgin.

_____________________________ k a z u k i _ s t u d i o s
<KaireiIsORANGE> but I have many fat ones that would pay to lick your toes

Rep:
Level 98
Cereal?

Candy?!

For Breakfast?! NO WAI!

"Yeah, Reeses Puff Cereal!"

Rep:
Level 86
Imperial Wizard of the Kvlt Klux Klan
come on be cereal. wacking off a few unwanted children has nothing to do with being a virgin.

For a second there I thought you said "wack off into your cereal and use it as milk" or something like that.
HATEFUCKINGFOREST 2 ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
this is waaaaaaaaay off topic.

Do what you want with it I guess, but if it keeps bein' spammy I have to move it to the appropriate place.

Not that it matters to you guys. :P

Carry on.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Of course I am.
This is the Internet!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
Of course I am.
This is the Internet!

I can fix that.