RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
rep?

Rep:
Level 87
wtf? ??? why do I start with -1 rep? cuz i'm a forum noob? ;8
i figured i start with 0, since i have no reputation, rather than bad rep......... ;9

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
1) Make a topic about your low rep
2) Whine about your low rep in that topic
3) Get an even lower rep
4) ?????
5) Profit!

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter

that's kinda pathetic, Super_king, but then again...

I dunno what to think.  Oh yeah, good king, I +repped you for the link to the Ultimate Paint.  So yeah, "profit".  back to -1, though...

I don't get rep, though.  What is it?  Just some little comment/warning system?  Doesn't seem like a reliable "reputation" system...

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Reputation is what people think of you?

If people like you, they'll add to your rep. If they don't, they'll take away from it.

Either way, no need to take it that seriously.
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
It's just for fun. Like me, I have no life so I spent the whole summer free time to get DS (now known as Super_King) about 100 rep. :P Also, Mr. Winceslas, I see you have never seen the many other topics whining about this which dropped them from -1 to like -30. -30 is not low enough to be cool like Dr_S.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
There's a REP BOOST CHALLENGE thread in the Sewers. Check it out if you want your rep boosted.

IF YOU'RE UP TO THE CHALLENGUU!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
oh, i know it's just a bunch of bull, and i honestly could care less, though still thanx to iceflame? i think you got me the 17...

i was just questioning why it starts at -1 instead of 0...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol, wtf you got to 18. It took me the whole Icon Shop thread to reach that. ;___;

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Yes, the 'arlen has no friends' challenge is great if you want a rep boost.

As to iceflame1019; You've been here how long? Do you know how many topics like this are made by n00bs? It all ends with the same result; they get massively de-repped because they whine about it.

When you've seen the same amount of topics like this as the rest of us, perhaps you will still have the same compassion, but I think not.

It doesn't start at -one, it starts at zero. Someone dereped you.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
they get massively de-repped because they whine about it.

Oh really?
* Dr_Swordopolis makes a topic about it

Rep:
Level 96

lol, saucy, I've been here 9 months longer than you, and you have more posts than I do

You average 16 posts a day. That's nearly three times what I average. :)

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Ive been here 14 months more than her, and 5 more than you, you both have more posts than me

Rep:
Level 96
That's because when you post, people tear at their throats to relieve themselves from the terrible pain of reading your posts.

Rep:
Level 87

As to iceflame1019; You've been here how long? Do you know how many topics like this are made by n00bs? It all ends with the same result; they get massively de-repped because they whine about it.

When you've seen the same amount of topics like this as the rest of us, perhaps you will still have the same compassion, but I think not.

It doesn't start at -one, it starts at zero. Someone dereped you.
oh, yeah? never looked at rep before till i saw a -1 on my screen above hit'em up.

i'm not even CLOSE to whining. like I said, I really don't care. seriously, u don't have come down on me.

Rep:
Level 88
wrath of winter
I don't really care about rep, people can think what they want about me.  

I still can't see how my 1 rep to good king turned into 18...wow.  

Quote from: Super_King

I've been here...hmm...about 4 months, but most of it was spent either offline or in the RPG help section.  Only recently have I started more fully browsing the forum.  So no, I had no idea before now.  I have been enlightened much in the past five days as to the inner workings of this forum.

Want a personal sig like this? Ask Firerain:
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,20203.0.html

Rep:
Level 96
She's probably just mad because she said all this stuff about this thread making your rep go down, but instead she was WWWRRROOONNNGGGG and it's gone up instead, lol.

;8

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I've been here for about 6 months, have almost 4k posts, and have a 21.994 post per day average. ;8

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I dont really care about my rep, I dont even know how much rep I have.
Last time I checekd I had about 18 I think?
I dunno what it is now.

And I have been here for over a year and I have a average of about 4 posts per day last time I checkd.
I dont really care about my status on these forums I just like staying here.

Rep:
Level 87
same...been here for a very short time. But it's definitely the BEST forum for rmxp.
it amazes me this topic went further than 2 replies. from a simple and really dumb ?

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I have been here about five months, not counting that I didn't post at all last month

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I wonder how long I been here... Ima check right now.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
She's probably just mad because she said all this stuff about this thread making your rep go down, but instead she was WWWRRROOONNNGGGG and it's gone up instead, lol.

Your pathetic mod abuse doesn't count loser (oh and couldn't edit that post quick enough could ya..? Not enough emotion the first time..? I'm glad to see how much you care arly :*).

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I have been here nearly 2 years. hoooratio!

Rep:
Level 96

Your pathetic mod abuse doesn't count loser (oh and couldn't edit that post quick enough could ya..? Not enough emotion the first time..? I'm glad to see how much you care arly :*).
lol, huh?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't know. I can usually figure people out. Of course, I'm right 15% of the time... And that 85% is crucial in important situations.