RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I want to change

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I want to change my ways. Im going to try and NOT be a retard. If I act like a retard plz tell me thanks.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
your doing it now

lol jk you don't really bother me at all

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
THANK GOD IT'S ABOUT TIME. Nawww.... You were gay in the beginning. Recently, you've been fine for me.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
THANK GOD IT'S ABOUT TIME. Nawww.... You were gay in the beginning. Recently, you've been fine for me.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I had to change... I crapped myself.  ;9
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I never noticed you doing anything annoying. Besides, most new members are annoying at firsts.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Yeah I didnt really notice you being annoying at all.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Thanks, makes me feel better.
You MAY have to deal with it for one more night though, Im on narcotics ;D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I never noticed you doing anything annoying. Besides, most new members are annoying at firsts.
That's because I think you weren't as active in the RPG forums as you were before. Or you just missed his topics in the Spam Sewer forums. Anyways, his annoying-ness is just a blur to me now.