RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Free Character art

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
Because I'm feeling rather nice, I'm doing character art for anyone who wants it.
It'll have to be black and white, but I may throw in colour, depending.
Either way, here are a few examples (excuse the bad resolution...):

I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
those r niz did you draw them

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Final Fantasy 7

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
There pretty good...

I wish there was some one like this that would darw full battler images, head to toe... in the RTP style.

If there was I would like a set of Pirate Battlers and Sailers... I would then colour them & make all the sprites and post them up as sets.

Or if some one could draw Battler outlines for all the Presian sprites I have made...

But it seems to be most people are only good at drawing faces...

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i could hand draw them :D but i cant color them not yet good with those kinda of stuff ^^

Rep:
Level 87
These are pretty good...but I see some issues in head and face shape. IMHO, obviously.

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
There pretty good...

I wish there was some one like this that would darw full battler images, head to toe... in the RTP style.

If there was I would like a set of Pirate Battlers and Sailers... I would then colour them & make all the sprites and post them up as sets.

Or if some one could draw Battler outlines for all the Presian sprites I have made...

But it seems to be most people are only good at drawing faces...

I can draw full battler images... however I don't have an example at hand.

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
These are pretty good...but I see some issues in head and face shape. IMHO, obviously.
IMHO?

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
I like the art work and they are real good do i see a future game designer? lol really good man i like them

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
I like the art work and they are real good do i see a future game designer? lol really good man i like them
thanks very much  :D

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
IMHO?

In My Humble Opinion :)

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
IMHO?

In My Humble Opinion :)

aaaaah, I see
Thanks for the critisism, but I draw most of my manga like that :D
it's a style I developed

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
I personally really like your style :D no complaints here!

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
I personally really like your style :D no complaints here!
thank you very much
wait, don't you work together with loss to make his battlers?

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
i am presently yes :)