RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bush, good or bad?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
But, don't you think that the governor of Louisiana should have done something? It's not the presidents fault if a disaster occurs. Its the states job to evactuate.
~Reagan Quotes~
March 30, 1981 (to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt)
"I hope you're all Republicans."

September 25, 1987
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell a (Republican)? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Join VT Talk! At http://www.freewebs.com/vtnetwork

Well, I think... Bush has a pretty heavy burden being a president.
We won't do it any better if we were him.

Everyone makes his mistakes... but check this example:

Bush is sitting in his office somewhere in the middle of the white house.
The door opens and 20 "important" guys come in and bomb him with questions about this rule or that law.. you know..
He is like.. whatever.. I jsut put my signature and voila.
The "Important" guys leave again and the next day 10.000 troops and 2.000 tnaks are shipped to afghanistan :p

Supervisor... For the real small things... and the finest stuff...
www.rpgs.nl
Woodcutting Xtreme: 94% Stuck on Error

I like the fact that he was in a classroom reading a book about Pets upside down and then some guy walks up to him and says "We just been attacked"
And he does nothing but sit there..For 2 hours..Then continues reading

Rep:
Level 89
People knew the levies would break during the hurricane. I guess Bush didn't.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 90
~
For all you guys know Kerry could've been a spy for Al Qaeda wanting to control the country ans shit.  According to the media the intelligence agency knew about the fact that something like 9/11 might hppen before it did.  If you watch the news you always hear Bush and the intelligence agency saying it was their fault and not the others.  They argue about it :/

Anyway George W is good.  The US actually trained Osama Bin Laden themselves... But this was back probably in the day of George Sr., maybe before.  Anyway George W had an oppurtunity to help another country and the world... and he made use of it.  If Kerry was a peace loving idiot, Saddam would still rule Iraq.  People would be unhappy.  Sure we wouldn't have forces in there... also.  Kerry could've nuked Iraq or something.  Ordering nukes be built and such.  You just never know.

Quote from: Mental
I like the fact that he was in a classroom reading a book about Pets upside down and then some guy walks up to him and says "We just been attacked"

Uhh, that was a movie you idiot. If you seriously believe that shoot yourself.
~Reagan Quotes~
March 30, 1981 (to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt)

September 25, 1987
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell a (Republican)? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Why so aggresive Phanter?

I seriously havent got the intention yet that Mental is a idiot, and then..

Errare Humanum Est

Supervisor... For the real small things... and the finest stuff...
www.rpgs.nl
Woodcutting Xtreme: 94% Stuck on Error

Quote from: Panther III

Uhh, that was a movie you idiot. If you seriously believe that shoot yourself.

THAT WAS NOT A MOVIE! It WAS real.The kids in the class room were all on the news and everything.

Rep:
Level 91
lol you are such a moron XD
let me put it this way- this is something only you would do after hearing that line while reading the way only you read- simply staring at the pictures

media effects people with 4 iq too easily XD
holy shit my sig was big!

Mental, you are stupid. It was in fahr 9/11. It wasn't real. I assume you still think that the tooth fairy is real cause someone told you it was. "If someone tells me somethng, it must be real!!" - mental
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Quote from: Panther III
Mental, you are stupid. It was in fahr 9/11. It wasn't real. I assume you still think that the tooth fairy is real cause someone told you it was. "If someone tells me somethng, it must be real!!" - mental

No my mom fell on me while trying to put the money under my pillow.I never believed in that Fairy. It didn't only happen on fair 911 i saw the news myself and saw the kids and bush all on the news telling what happened.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Mental... 90% of what Micheal Moore says/thinks is pure b*ll sh*t. And this is coming from a guy who's a liberal. Think of it mental. I'm pretty liberal, I'm pro-choice, I support the ideas behind alot of exspensive government programs, I don't like Bush, I think Gay Marrage is perfectly normal.

Micheal More is alot like Rush Limbaugh. They spout stuff from the opposite ends of the spectrum, but when you get down to it. They both talk out their *sses. Limbaugh appeals to retarded conservatives, Moore appeals to retarded liberals.

I'm not calling conservatives retarded by the way, some of the smartest people I've met are very conservative. It's that well in every political idea, there's going to be a few stupid people who make the normal ones look bad.

Im pro choice.
And that was not crap.It was 100% real.Or atleast 90% of it.

Or at least 0% of it.
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Panther,I want you to prove me wrong.

Rep:
Level 91
lol...
ok, to prove something doesn't exist by fact doesn't exist you have to work around and prove why it is not possible.
of course, to prove something that doesn't exist does exist (like proving god exists) is impossible, though it's easier for the dumb mob to believe

so, doesn't exist:
if it did happen bush wouldn't be with us today i promise you someone would at least try to kill him.

your turn, prove me it does exist (lol, it's impossible like proving god exists  cause no matter how many holes you can find in any theory saying god doesn't exist you still can't say god does exist for sure :^^: )

I got proof im right.
Cause Micheal Moore also said that bush had went to war.
Which is 100% true.He said that bush was elected president another 100%
true..
Got anything else for me panther?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Micheal Moore is a Retard.  Mental, you little emo whelp, you need to think I'm older than you, I'm uber liberal and I have the common sense to know Micheal Moore is a retard.

Mental Seems to forget than when  Mivheal Moore made an ass of himself a few years back at the academy awards. Also every one there complained the bastard didn't bathe and he smelled like a dumpster.

How can any one take a man who doesn't bathe seriously? Come on, are people just retarded? Seriously he doesn't bathe, how can you take the dude seriously? He thinks we went to Afganistan because of oil not because of Osama. That should make any ones b*ll Sh*t detector go crazy.

The man is a retard. Get over it you little Emo child.

Rep:
Level 91
I got proof im right.
true..

ok.
i believe
but having said that you are forced to believe any lie i will tell after saying 2 right things.

1. 1+1=2
2. 2+2=4
3. 3+3=293428929234.28228282

i rest my case.

Quote from: blueXx
I got proof im right.
true..

ok.
i believe
but having said that you are forced to believe any lie i will tell after saying 2 right things.

1. 1+1=2
2. 2+2=4
3. 3+3=293428929234.28228282

i rest my case.

215/5=43
I rest my case.

I'm sure that you'd be one of the people that would believe the boy that cries wolf again and again. As the person a few posts before me said, Michael Moore is a retard. Mental you also are a retard. I guess retards stick together.
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
hitler very very bad, veggies very very good...

for people that didnt know hitler was a veggie
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Zone Of The End
Bush - Retard

Waged war on Iraq for the oil, instead of going to war he could have infested that money and manpower to develop a newer, cheaper, limitless form of energy to power up the world. Think Cold Fusion...
I don't prove anything to anyone!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
But not as retarded as Micheal Moore. Micheal Moore should wear a helmet when he's in public. Bush took the short bus to school... But Micheal More took the uber short bus to school.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Bush - Not long time ago he bought 75% of E.V.L. at the Wallstreet. E.V.L. was founded by Satan at the very beginning of time as you should know...
LMAO!
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!