RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bush, good or bad?

Rep:
Level 89
'The RPG Tree' Head Admin
Well, is he good or bad. i know most of you live in USA, and i would pots more, but i've got to go.....

"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail"

Rep:
Level 89
Bush is so bad, he's funny. I have this video of him messing up on all his speechs and it is hilarious.
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 89
He's a human monkey. The rest of this post is censored.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Quote from: Tayuke
i know most of you lie in USA,

I'm sorry, what the fuck did you just say? Is that shit supposed to be serious or intelligent?

Rep:
Level 89
I think what he meant was "live in the U.S.A" calm down there gunner  8)

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Oh... Well.... Yeah, I guess that would make things a little different.

Rep:
Level 91
most of us are european or asian

the smaller part is from usa

as for bush.. just shut up and let it go... for me he wasn't bad...
i mean really... he invaded iraq. he killed people carelessly for oil or whateva..

i am happy...
and hi look on the bright side... no more saddam right? shouldn't that be a bright side effect even for the citizens of iraq and any country that was effected by it?

couldn't ask for more... xcluding the usage of nukes to destroy iran's future possibility of having nukes.
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Dude he is vaccasion most of the time he hardly does any work the title prez is just a title and some1 to blame the problems of country on like that dumbshit could really run a country BUT you cant blame your problems on him cuz he didnt do jack shit its all his pappy and his pappys buddys making all the calls.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
Hmmmm..i thought most of you would be 50/50..don't seeem so..then again, he hasn't donereally anything ood in the last 3 months or so. :(

IAnd I did mean LIVE not LIE, I was in a bit of a rush. Sorrry to any amierica I offened

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
Bush was alright in the begining, but he went downhill fast...

Rep:
Level 89
As it's been stated before, Bush is always on vacation. He doesn't do anything but play with his golf tee all day long.

He was never good.When he was elected he was immeadiantly got inside a mob in the first hour he was ellected.

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
At the end of the day no matter who u have you'll always be complaining they aint good enough so =/
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Sometimes.. I want to kill myself because he is from Texas... Like me.
That's right, not everyone in Texas likes Bush...

Watch the movie "Fareinheit 9/11".

Rep:
Level 89
O.K, Who voted that bush was Good :?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: ArkBennett

That is possibly the worst "documentary" I've ever seen. I walked out of the theaters in the first 5 minutes and demanded my money back.

Quote from: sepiroth666
Dude he is vaccasion most of the time he hardly does any work the title prez is just a title and some1 to blame the problems of country on like that dumbshit could really run a country BUT you cant blame your problems on him cuz he didnt do jack sh*t its all his pappy and his pappys buddys making all the calls.

Ya that's why he was elected.  :roll:

Quote from: Mental
He was never good.When he was elected he was immeadiantly got inside a mob in the first hour he was ellected.

How fast we americans forget. Do you remember when he had a 90% approval rating. He handled 9/11 superbly. And did you know that nearly every president in the last hundred years had at least Bush's lowest rating or lower.

Before you state your opinions could you please state why you said it? It makes no since to call him a "stupid monkey". If this is such an "intelligent" discussion, please treat it as such.
~Reagan Quotes~
March 30, 1981 (to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt)
"I hope you're all Republicans."

September 25, 1987
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell a (Republican)? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Join VT Talk! At http://www.freewebs.com/vtnetwork

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Um dude if havnt notice presadent never really had any power take goverment class once and awhile will ya  it all his cabanit that makes dicisions and the same is for are the presadents he just the face of the adminstration. I wont take the stand off most anti-bush people and say he cheated on election from florda(but does make you wonder...) but I just blame bad campain on al gore's part.
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: Panther III
Quote from: ArkBennett

That is possibly the worst "documentary" I've ever seen. I walked out of the theaters in the first 5 minutes and demanded my money back.

Quote from: sepiroth666
Dude he is vaccasion most of the time he hardly does any work the title prez is just a title and some1 to blame the problems of country on like that dumbshit could really run a country BUT you cant blame your problems on him cuz he didnt do jack sh*t its all his pappy and his pappys buddys making all the calls.

Ya that's why he was elected.  :roll:

Quote from: Mental

How fast we americans forget. Do you remember when he had a 90% approval rating. He handled 9/11 superbly. And did you know that nearly every president in the last hundred years had at least Bush's lowest rating or lower.

Before you state your opinions could you please state why you said it? It makes no since to call him a "stupid monkey". If this is such an "intelligent" discussion, please treat it as such.

Back when 9/11 happened, he had 90% approval rating because it seemed like the action he took was what he should have done. But, now that there's evidence that he knew the attack was coming way in advance, and did nothing about it, it shows truly how mentally dense he is. Had he not known, that would have been one of the few times he actually did what he should have done.

9/11 aside, do you think he acted how he should have when New Orleans was hit by the Hurrican Katrina? You can't say yes to that because the keyword there was "acted", and that's something he didn't do. He loves his ranch too much and we all know he hates to actually do things as President.

Quote from: Panther III

He is a stupid monkey i got proof

Lol I love to do stuff like that

Rep:
Level 89
Those are awesome!!
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Quote from: HaloOfTheSun

Back when 9/11 happened, he had 90% approval rating because it seemed like the action he took was what he should have done. But, now that there's evidence that he knew the attack was coming way in advance, and did nothing about it, it shows truly how mentally dense he is. Had he not known, that would have been one of the few times he actually did what he should have done.

9/11 aside, do you think he acted how he should have when New Orleans was hit by the Hurrican Katrina? You can't say yes to that because the keyword there was "acted", and that's something he didn't do. He loves his ranch too much and we all know he hates to actually do things as President.

Bill Clinton also had the chance to destroy him. The actually had his caravan in sight and they didn't fight.

Too your second point, tell me why the governor of LA used Arkansas Nation Guard troops? Because she is an idiot. It was in no way the presidents fault. It's not fair to use him as a scapegoat for what the gov. of LA and the mayor of NO did.
~Reagan Quotes~
March 30, 1981 (to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt)

September 25, 1987
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell a (Republican)? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Rep:
Level 97
No, that was something too big to be even just George Bush's fault, but you can't say he is completely free from blame.

How do you figure?
~Reagan Quotes~

September 25, 1987

Rep:
Level 97
Because erm he didn't even try to do anything about it until it was too late. No, like i said it isn't all his fault, and some things couldn't have been helped, but to simply do nothing is just wrong. Then he goes and makes visits there anytime he was under accusation from anyone like that was going to make it all better.