RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[HELP] I can't use the Battlers of dollmage for my project correctly ...T_T

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
I've just downloaded these battlers ( like this one below) from dollmage's topic.
But I can't use it for my project.
I use Minkoff's RATB and there was damned background color square surrounds my character in battle.
I've tried using some painting programs but that was helpless.
It likes this :

and this also happened with char-sets with colored background.
I can't get rid of those by my own, and it's really a DAMNED NUISANCE.

Plz help me.
Live how long and when to die. You and me, both we don't have the right to decide that.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
If you have photoshop use the wand tool to select the Background area's then press delete... If that turns the BG white rather than Checkered (Showing its transparent) you need to change the colour mode to RGB. (Image/Mode/RGB) then try again.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
Hum ....
Well I wonder why dollmage didn't make her works like ordinary ones instead of these ...
Hic I'm not a very talented artist at all, and when you suggesting me using PTS, the 1st thing that came into my mind was " Hmm ... What's that ?"  ;D
tee-hee ...
May I ask you for a little favor ... LOS ? Can u redo those battlers ( u know , dollmage's one) as the way you tell me above .... at least 4 me ^_^" ?
Well i'm not very good of pictures and ... really bad at pro-program like PTS ... T_T Hic I guess the best painting program i can master well is .... Paint of Window OS  :lol:
Can U help me out LOS ? ^_^ Plzzzzzzzzz
Live how long and when to die. You and me, both we don't have the right to decide that.

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
I've done as u told me :
Using Wand tool + delete to remove the background, Image -> Mode -> RGB color.
In the battler picture it's now no background.
But in my game it's only change from the brown background to white background ....

I want it with no background , hic T_T
Can u research this 4 me ? Plzzzzz  :-*

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Did you try to import it with the resource Manager in XP?

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
no i just simply download it then copy and paste into my Battlers folder in RGSS of RMXP ...
Hum ..... You told me about something sounds like " Import Manager" , huh ?
I should check it out and back again soon ^_^"

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
WOW !
Hey you that's an awesome idea !
That WORKS !!!
Thank you 1001 times  :lol: :lol:

Oops, and one more thing ... do you know how to fix this problem too ?
The model seems tobe out-sized, this leads to problem that there was half above- and half below of two rows of action in one frame .... it looks like my character was split into 2 pieces ..... And i tell you, this's really a damned nuisance ....

Hey thx u agian for that clearly idea  :lol:

Rep:
Level 89
Next time, just edit your post, and don't double post.

I think the solve of your problem is this.
I guess your battler has 11 poses. In your animation script, check after the configuration part.

Code: [Select]
# Configuration
    @speed              = 5      # Framerate speed of the battlers
    @frames             = 4      # Number of frames in each pose
    @poses              = 10     # Number of poses (stances) in the template
    @mirror_enemies     = true   # Enemy battlers use reversed image
    @stationary_enemies = false  # If the enemies don't move while attacking
    @stationary_actors  = false  # If the actors don't move while attacking
    @calculate_speed    = true   # System calculates a mean/average speed
    @phasing            = true   # Characters fade in/out while attacking
    @default_collapse   = false  # Restores the old 'red fade' effect to enemies
    # Array that holds the id # of weapons that forces the hero to be stationary
    @stationary_weapons = [17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24] # (examples are bows & guns)

Look at poses. Depending on how many poses your battler have, you have to change the pose number. In this, you see that the pose number is 10. Change it to the number of poses your battler has.

I hope I was clear.

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
Yup u were right !
Now i'm clear!
And one more question ^_^
How can i use 10 & 11 poses at the same time ?
I mean , dollmage's design likely to be the main hero, but i have another battlers for monsters that there was only 10 poses ....

Arrghh , sorry for the double post, u know, in my region ( Vietnamese) there aren't forum rules like this ... That leads to some poor situations .... spammers ....
Tee-hee, as a position of a moderator ( like u ) in the JXonline forum , I, too know how hard to be and to be ....

Thank u again ^_^"
U really help me out there ...

Rep:
Level 89
I will check if it's possible to have both 10 and 11 poses at the same time. I will edit this post when I solved the problem.

EDIT: After taken a look at it, it looks like you can't use 10 and 11 poses at the same time. Eitherway, you need to fix the other battlers, so they have 11 poses.

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
I think so, too, but in a different way.
I recognized that these are difference between 10 and 11 poses battlers :
10:                                   11:
wait 4 turn                       wait 4 turn
get hit                              get hit
give up                             low HP
guard                               guard
move to                            move to
return                               return
attack                               attack
skill 1                                skill 1
skill 2                                skill 2
                                         dead

in 10 poses the phases " dead" and " low HP" are combined into " give up"
so i just leave the animation code at 10 poses and delete the "dead" frames from 11 poses away.

Tee-hee.
Done ^_^

P/S : as private, can u share me your email ? It was done with my graphic problems but there will be more about scripts in future. Then I can contact you in need ^_^
( do u know which sites to get more and more charsets and side-view  battlers ? It will be a great help ^_^)                                     

Rep:
Level 89
I think you could check my profile, if you need my email.

Most of my animated battlers are made by my friends. You could check on hbgames.org, if you want to find more info.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
wait here is what you do ^^

download graphics gale. (pff dang photobucket)
then after that click on the icon that says properties of current layer its like a hand icon with a finger pointing at a paper then after that uncheck the transparent enable.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
here fixed it for you
i uploaded it on imageshack  -.- photobucket keep on doing that to my other battlers

@all if someones else is having the same problem or something similar to this please mail me so i could fixed it by uploading it on imageshack tnx

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Hum ....
Well I wonder why dollmage didn't make her works like ordinary ones instead of these ...
dollmage is a guy. XD See? People have gender issues with him.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ei i didnt saw that pff. -.-

lol

yes im 100% male awke ^^

oh by the way what happen to ruby i account suspended awww..

Rep:
Level 87
what kind of rpg maker r u useing? it  looks pretty cool

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
RPG maker xp,

you need minkoff battle system for it to work.

you can find them on this forum

Spoiler for:
creationasylum.net and hbgames.org
but you need a legal version not the postility knight version they have some issue regarding this kind of stuff