RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hello,

First off i'm Alex, I live in Australia, and yes my game is obviously called, Project Break World. I've been a sneaky snooper for some time now and i decided i'd come and join, So hello to everyone! :)

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Welcome, did you join this forum specifically because we are all Australian ?_?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Yes we are all aussies :V

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Well thats just another good thing bout this place i guessm Cheers XD

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
No, we are not all Aussies. :P I only know DS (NOW MULTIPLIED BY 10!!! WTF? IMPOSSIBLE!) being Australian because ~Winged is going to leave. :(

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Welcome to the site. Have fun here, and I gladly want to know more about your project :lol:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, lol. I forgot to welcome you. :welcome:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Welcome aboard RMRK.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
welcome. im not from Australia  :-X

i was born on this freaking planet and the village i was born has no name and was completely engulf in flame -.-  ;8

again

welcome and all that. nice so you posted stuff bout your project yet?