RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Alien Syndrome (Hands on!)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Well, I rented this game today, and despite the bad reviews, the this actually an amazing game!
The gameplay is similar to Diablo, literally. Using the nunchuck:
You move with the control stick, shield with the "Z" button and I forget what c does...(I think iy picks up items)
Wiimote: You use the arrow keys to do various things like heal and shit, but the way you control is like an action rpg on the pc.
You look with moving the wiimote..and you shoot with "B" and do something with "A"?
Zoom and and out with 1 & 2, (why not + & -?) and + opens the menu (save, load, quit, etc...) and - opens your inventory.
So, it's an action rpg.
How? Easy, think Scurge: Hive, that underrated game for the GBA.
There are a few classes, flame thrower is one, seal, sharp shooter, bomb expert, some melee class, and...maybe two more.
The monsters come fast, and don't stop coming.
Graphics: 8/10 (There are better graphics on the wii, but this is pretty good)
Sound: 6/10  (No casltevania)
Gameplay: 9/10
Value: Worth it, it'll keep you goin' till Metroid Prime 3 comes out.
I truly think this game is legendary. Get it, it's really worth your time.
All and all, it does what it's supposed to do, it delivers what the genre promised, and it does it well.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I just got Super Mario World, and Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time for the virtual console. Do I have the time to play all ?_?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Sounds kool, I might pick it up. Just bought two games which completely sucked, so I'm looking for something good.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Sounds kool, I might pick it up. Just bought two games which completely sucked, so I'm looking for something good.

Yeah, this is pretty fun, kinda hard sometimes because you're swarmed with aliens, which gets pretty annoying, because of this one type, they just reproduce...and make more.