RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Donations, I have spare moneyz

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Hm....
I might consider taking more students to learn from me!

Classical and Electric !

I the kid was doing classical...but I hope to teach both and make some quick cash!

You mean acoustic? XD No thanks, I'm learning for free at church.

No, classical was before electric and acoustic.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Well, I won't be able to donate for a couple of weeks, since I got taxed "accidentally", but I will make it up with a bigger sum.  ;D

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I do bits and odds at my church, it used to be community service, but last week I started working for cash for doing technical things (uploading sermons to the church's website)

I don't get a paycheck untill not this payday but the next because they were in a crunch. But I can wait...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I do bits and odds at my church, it used to be community service, but last week I started working for cash for doing technical things (uploading sermons to the church's website)

I don't get a paycheck untill not this payday but the next because they were in a crunch. But I can wait...

Awesome! I wish I had a job....

The <3 of RMRK
Rep:
Level 87
Donate to me.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
metalcore loving gay pride christian
I will give at least $100 to this dump on 9/11. Edit: in exchange for considerations.