RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MOG's Scripts

Rep:
Level 88
Umm, idk how to fix, but after battle the hud goes away.

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
It's all right then, I guess. I guess I'll try to stick with the normal battle system or maybe make one myself (In a couple thousand years if Kazzarok still lives by then... bah!).
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Rep:
Level 86
These are very good, but pretty hard to edit them :(

Rep:
Level 85
Is This For Rssg2 And also If it is send me the demo in english please i cant seem to find the demo in ur post and plz send it in a zip file that would be most apreesheated  ;8 ;8 ;8. This Looks like it would be a great ABS!

Rep:
Level 87
Oh great, a necroposter...

No, the XAS battle system isn't for RGSS2, don't know if it works on it.

Rep:
Level 85
can someone that scripted this tell me if its for rssg2 b/c im lookin for a zelda abs for rssg2 so help plz!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It's for RGSS, thus in the RMXP Scripts Database. Scripts written for RMXP are in RGSS. Some scripts will port easily, but it's not really worth the test. When looking for scripts for RMVX, try the RMVX section. Also, the scripts here have been broken anyway :(

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
I don't know if people are still looking at this topic but I was wondering if the Enemy HP Bar script was ever translated or made whatever the case may be. If not that's ok.