RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bunch of charsets and a couple battlers (updated 4/12)

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
I keep it in B&W, but the colored version, like I said, makes it easier to know what the hell it is you're looking at. Then you switch it back to the B&W version. And no, I don't know what that thing above the box is.
There's Ants In My Mouth!

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Ah... a little misunderstanding then. Yeah, it
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I only have a few things left to do on the color one, nothing fancy, solid red for the bricks, solid green for the grass, etc

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
I want him with a purple wizard hat,brown cloak, and a blue robe plz

P.S. How do you make sprites!?!?

Well, I make them mostly by cutting and pasting parts of different sprites together. Some of them are made from scratch though, like the floating robots, but I usually don't stray too far from the originals, since I know that they work and fit in their boxes perfectly.

edit: I updated the tileset, there were a few problems I noticed, and I fixed them.
Here's a bunch more Sketchworld stuff

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
These are pretty cool. *stickies*

Keep up the work, so the sticky wasn't for nothing. ><
:tinysmile:

Holy crap, I done got me a sticky!
I don't intend to disappoint.
Here's a bunch of battlers I made from pictures I had done.

and just in case you want to see the originals,
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31197285/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31197226/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29890859/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31241682/

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
damn i was too slow with the stick figure itea lol
hey, could you amke a fishing man charset for XP?
all your stuff totally rocks!

Yeah, thats me. Yeah, for real.
"This isn't God" Marilyn Manson

pretty sure I've seen an XP fishing character once before.
http://www.alisachristopher.us/rmxp/CHEdits.html
be sure to credit Tana

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Righteous Crusaders
Those are awesome, man.

Thanks, sorry it's taken so long for my next update, but my computer is out at the shop, so I can't make too many new materials.

a tileset add-on

got some more stuff

and a preview of what I'm working on now

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
May I use the bald guy as the King of Riesa in Darkwurld? I'll thank you in the credits. I'm already going to thank Blizzard for The Credits script. And I'm going to thank Shaft for no reason what so ever.

:mrgreen: ~Ahem, you're thanking the great all powerfull Shaft bcause if you don't I will kill you.

Oh yeah that's right. I forgot.

By all means, use him. I mean what else are you going to do with a pale bald guy in armor?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
When are you gonna make some new ones? I'm looking forward to them  :D

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Sso02V appearances seem to be pretty rare. You might be waiting awhile.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
He probably figured Crankeye died when the forums went down. Someone could e-mail him and let him know we're back if they wanted, I guess.
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Actually considering he wasn't informed of .org, there's a chance no one can contact him.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 01:47:36 AM by FuMannChu »