RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Marching Band

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
I think this would go here, it being music and all, but who here has something to do with marching band?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
LOL Band.

Rep:
Level 89
Use to pick on them at school

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I know! Band is for losers.

Rep:
Level 89
I don't have ANYTHING to do with the band!
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 91
seeing as you started this topic

you MUST be a band retard ~.~
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
O.O  they are most retarted group of a school, if you joined it you need help.

Rep:
Level 89
Actually the most retarded group at school was the chess club...they were worse than the band.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy playing a good game of chess here and there...but I don't sit there and study the game.

Rep:
Level 91
chess *shudder* thats not a sport Basketballs a sport. lol

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Soul
chess *shudder* thats not a sport Basketballs a sport. lol

And neither is marching band...this thread isn't about sports. It's about how gay band is.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Band is for SQUARES.

Rep:
Level 91
Assholes. Band is awesome. You get to like........ March. In a Band. It's like Yu-Gi-Oh for high school. What could be bad about that?

"My intrument is better than yours"

"Oh yeah! Well, mine has 28 valves."

"Oh Yeah!! Well mine has a million valves!

"Does Not!"

"Does too!"

"Does Not!"

"Does too!"

"Does Not!"

"Does too!"

Rep:
Level 89
Yu-Gi-Oh? Yu-Gi-oh sucks so marching band must suck too.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Quote from: Inaru
Assholes. It's like Yu-Gi-Oh for high school.

Thats too funny.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks. But it's true. The cool thing about marching band is you can make fun of yourself. BUt it's only a small consolation prize.

Just because you guys don't like band (obviously) doesn't mean you have to make it sound gay like Yu-Gay-Hoe (as me and my friends like to call it) and stuff like that, just say you don't like it and go on.  I just like playing music, that's why I'm in it.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Join a rock band, or a rap group.

Quote from: Zxmelee
Join a rock band, or a rap group.

Learning to play acoustic, and a friend of mine is a drummer and another is a bass player, now all I need is a vocalist....****...

Rep:
Level 89
[music]]DUN DUN duuh DUUUUH DAAAA!!!![/music]

Rep:
Level 91
Or play the Xylaphone. I don't know how to spell it.

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: Inaru
Or play the Xylaphone. I don't know how to spell it.

omg you said the X word...
(lol they should make more usable words with X.. like Xus which mean "omg i rule" "shut up twat" "omg i love the band" "i feel sorry for you" "omg i am so owning yo mama" "omg no you don't i did you momma omggggg me dad!!!!"

it could save alot of time typing dumb stuff you should be ashamed you were capable of thinking about.

like this post for example...

*ashamed*

meh i am bored... >>
holy shit my sig was big!

If someone could post a cool site for tabs that'd be awesome.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Wow, as a former high school band member, and someone who teaches marching percussion now, I just lost a lot of respect for almost everyone in this topic. It shows truely how conformist and small-brained you are to make fun of people who take time to learn to play an instrument.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
I wouldn't be in marching band, but I like to play guitar. Music is really fun, so I don't blame you for being in band.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: HaloOfTheSun
Wow, as a former high school band member, and someone who teaches marching percussion now, I just lost a lot of respect for almost everyone in this topic. It shows truely how conformist and small-brained you are to make fun of people who take time to learn to play an instrument.

I am able to play a few instruments that take people their entire lives to learn (i.e. piano) but I would never be in band.