RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need an opinion

Rep:
Level 89
I've noticed with the base HP/SP/INT and whatever of the characters given on RPGMXP are way too high. Level 1 is like 700+ HP...come on now.

What do you think would be a good base to start out with at level 1 for most characters?

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
How strong are the monsters...?

Rep:
Level 91
the idiots who made rm have no clue what a good rpg is all about
a good start will be 5 of all stats and 50-100 hp/sp
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 89
I think I'll drop that down to 25 and build the curve up a little bit.

---Ok set to 25 > LVL. 1...and by LVL. 14...you'll have 241 HP out of a max of a couple thousand.

Snailer: Monsters should be on a ranking system. Such as the RM Ghosts, shouldn't be able to hit for a couple hundred a piece. Maybe 5-10 damage points. As you progress further into the game, you get different monsters, which of course will be a lot harder than those Ghosts. But in my game, as your level increases and your attributes, so does the monsters.

And that's how it should be with all games.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I know but im using RM 2k3 you're using RMXP ithink so i asked what you put as strength

Rep:
Level 89
RM 2k3 doesn't allow you to set HP and attack attributes to the monsters?

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
id say 10 for each stat and 150 for hp and 100 for mp

Rep:
Level 89
Mid 20's for each stat, but make Hp 60 hp
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/