RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
eAccelerator'd

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I just installed some PHP accelerating tools on my server and while I was at it did some other miscellaneous tweaks.

Notice any difference? Faster? Slower?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 08:33:30 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't know. It was fast to begin with. I think it's faster, though.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Faster for me. My computer's usually slow, so it's pretty noticeable.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
I'd say its a lot faster. lol 
Go suck a lemon! lol

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Speed has been faster by 150%. ;D

So, yeah it affected the speed.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
uhhh this is always the fastest page for me to load xD
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Same here. If it wasn't like this before, its like, instaload for me now.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 :mad: It's Too Fast....Makes it easier and fatser to browser ;D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
The only thing I don't like about this is that this makes the 45 second wait for posting feel even longer.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
The loading in between pages seems a tad faster. But the posting is still slow.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If your post has lots of images in it, it'll take longer because the forum loads the image itself to check it's dimensions so that it can size it down if it's too large. So if where the image is hosted is slow or doesn't respond, it'll take a while.

Only thing I can think of =o
bringing sexy back