RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Post your Desktop

Rep:
Level 89
Dan's (link) desktop is posted in the "post a random picture" thread i think
Just said that. XD
you posted while i was posting NO FAIR!!!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I imagine Halo just hates keeping his desktop the same? :P

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
Halo is NOT the only one... this pice is in my windows for far too long, by now...
I need some real WORKING AVI script in RMXP!
3D ANIMATIONS:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ericmor
3D and 2D anime ART:
http://ericmor.deviantart.com/gallery/

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
We luled at IRockMan in IRC. XD

I LOVE ONE PIECE

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

School computer, after I fooled around with it. :bean:

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee
This is mine although has changed 6 times this month.

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87
this is illidan stormrage as he appears after he consumes the demonic power of the skull of gul'dan and not how he will appear in my upcoming game
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
You have blizzard entertainment's persmission to use their graphics and characters in your game?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
i'm not planning on selling or mass distributing the game and im pretty sure (not 100%) that that is good enough

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
No, its not. Create your own characters, remove ALL graphics that you didn't did yourself and mass produce your own graphics and characters. Presto, problem solved.
3D ANIMATIONS:
3D and 2D anime ART:

Rep:
Level 87
damn really? thats a pain at least i didn't do much yet. well if i can't use any © chars or names it won't be anywhere near as good but i suppose i could do it anyway... your sure though? i thought there was something about being able to use it as long as its in a private group and you don't sell it

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 88
I hate to hate things.
Trust me: because if start coming out good (and sometimes it does), it will start to be downloaded and distributed everywhere, you'll receive credits for it AND a little "CEASE AND DESIST" letter from the copyright owners. I've seen that happen before with ALL copyrights from EUA. If it's a Japanese Copyright, then MAYBE that wouldn't happen - unless they have a branch reseller in EUA. Then you are in for it again.  :-\
3D ANIMATIONS:
3D and 2D anime ART:

Rep:
Level 87
weak. now i have to decide wether to make a lame version of it or just try to make my own story

would i be able to do something like change names from "Ronin" to "Ranin" or something like that and edit the appearance slightly?

caramelldansen forever!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

My current background, changing every 15 minutes.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 89
No Cake For you!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 87
LOSER