RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
3 new side-view battlers

Rep:
Level 87
here's my new battlers tell me what do you think

two of them are just my old ones  but edited and the bower  and axe men ( this one dollmage made the legs and the weapon thx dollmage) is new

i'm making the rest of the bower poses later and a will post soon (hope you like them)

i'm making also the 4ยบ member that's going to be a lancer but i'm still thinking on how is he going to look like

V3.2

« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 10:38:12 AM by Joaocarlos »

Rep:
Level 89
Cool, those are actually pretty good, i like the 2nd one the best, but the 1st and 3rd ones look cool aswell. Good job on these

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
nice job will you be posting all of their sprite moves?

Rep:
Level 87
thx  ;D

yeah i will

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Very nice. I wish I could draw like that. :'(

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
oh i just notice you change ^_^ clouds hair, and the archer has a crossbow :D nice one

@moo y
ou can try recoloring the white ties battler first then try changing what he is wearing and stuff =p.
i think that method is called the based of sprite something i4got i read a tut bout that somewhere pm me if u want it i know i put that link some where in my file

Rep:
Level 87
!update!

ready pose  :D

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
oh its a bow  :o

sorry ^_^ bout that.

there are chunks of pixel there. but
i know you already knew that

Rep:
Level 87
added a new one

is not finished because i don't have ideas to the legs :( so i need some help with that

dollmage can you give me a hand here?  you always know great poses for the battlers

it's for a lancer

oh the arms are not doing to be like that  ::) just need to know how the legs are going to be so i can put the arms right

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
These look pretty good. Good job!

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
added a new one

is not finished because i don't have ideas to the legs :( so i need some help with that

dollmage can you give me a hand here?  you always know great poses for the battlers

it's for a lancer

oh the arms are not doing to be like that  ::) just need to know how the legs are going to be so i can put the arms right

Well ive i hope you like what i did, i never would have thought that those character you use have to many color @_@ you beat me lol my basic number per color is 3-5 why the max is 7 you sure do know your colors ^_^

this is what it turned out hope you like it

Rep:
Level 88
Amzaing battlers.
Keep up the good work. :blizj:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
looking good so far I'm liking your work.
Just one suggestion, add more movement to the hair and clothes that are baggy.

for example, the coat on the hand to hand, should flow out and up, then down and in to suggest actual movement

the sprites just look a bit stiff

but other than that, these sprites are brilliant

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
Thx dollmage  :D it's great

i will try to work on the move them

oh and thx again everyone :)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Thx dollmage  :D it's great

i will try to work on the move them

oh and thx again everyone :)

no problem =) keep up the good work

oh bout the white coat thing it looks a little to wobly on the lower right end side from that cool concept =)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
hrrm...

They all look great, but a thought just came to me. You might want to give the cloud edit a different sword, since that one is kind of cloud's trademark. Of course, it doesn't make much of a difference, but I still kind of think cloud when I see that battler.

Rep:
Level 87
you're right i should change it   :P let's see if i'm not lasy to do it

oh dolmage can you explain better? because i didn't  understand it

a made the ready pose of the new battler... the hair is not ready yet

edit: cloud_edit ready pose v2
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 02:56:43 PM by Joaocarlos »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
err i think its ok

by the way ^_^ i like what you have done with the outcome of what i made for you i separated the weapon and without the weapon so you could do he other poses but you should realy fix those extra pixels

nice keep it up =)

Rep:
Level 88
Gj on the Lancer!  :blizj:

Rep:
Level 97
Looking good. I'm not sure I like how the lancer's back leg slides left and right in his ready pose though.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Gj on the Lancer!  :blizj:

Tnx glad you like it ^_^ it now all depends on jaocarlos to finish and do his animation for original body and head are his, i only made arms legs and the weapon =)

cant wait how jaocarlos finishes this one

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the tabard on the lancer should go up and down, along with the lancer's waist

other than that, great job adding more motion to the sprites
you want to breathe life into them, make them fluid, and they'll be really interesting
(just a little something to keep in mind)

also, if you are using templates of any kind, could you post them?

Rep:
Level 87
Another white ties like spriter! You guys are pretty good :D My favorite has to be the second aswell, but the hair color on the first is nice too. Good job!

Rep:
Level 87
thx everyone  :tpg:

i will keep thatin mind  :)
and sorry i don't use any template i just use white ties battler as a base and from there i start massing arround with that

but i can post the white ties battlers if you want :)

anyway here's a 2ยบ version of the lancer hope you like it

i don't have much time to make the rest of the poses yet because e a still have one more exam this mouth (16th jully)
but i will soon 
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 05:51:37 PM by Joaocarlos »

Rep:
Level 97
I like that one a lot  :lol:

Rep:
Level 87
well i made an other one   :P
v3

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
nice, now that look more original oh and jaocarlos can i ^_^ finish the one i made and make it to my own,?

the lancer guy i made for you. can i?

i also use white ties characters as the templates and make character of my own design from those characters.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 01:11:25 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 87
yeah sure  :) you made it  :D 

and thx again for it

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
tnx ^_^ dun worry ill only use the leg part hehe. im gonna make a grapler using kick attacks a 100% opposite of ziegfred and his going to be white lol.

Rep:
Level 87
can't wait to see it  :)

edited: ups the spear is behind the leg  :P fixing

edited 2 :done  8)   

V3.1
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 01:51:21 PM by Joaocarlos »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
the hair shouldn't go in when he moves down, the air would be pushing it upwards, so if you reverse the hair's movement, it would look perfect
really great stuff, I can't wait to see the game they'll be in

and yes, please do post the white ties battlers  ;D

Rep:
Level 87
you are right  :o that's why the hair looks funny  :P

ok here it is

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
hmm what is the image of the character getting and getting more larger? just wondering.

oh and have you seen megalyps demo made by Azark its so kewl when you see the animation skills its gonna blow your mind :D

Rep:
Level 87
the image is not getting larger :P  every frame i have to draw a little bit of the legs so it looks likes his moving and not just cut pixel move  :P

i'm going to see that demo  :) 

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
awesome, great job man!

(plz post the batters you use?)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
The Lancer Battler looks cool.

I like it, would use it if I used a Side-View Battle system =/

10/10 =X To all of them. x3 lol, Cloud.

Rep:
Level 87
thx  :tpg:

ups i forgot to post them  :P

here they are! oh this to many files so i just put in attach all together

(white ties and ccoa's battlers) 

hope to see more ppl try this 
« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 10:48:23 AM by Joaocarlos »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
nice, I'll be sure to try them out and see what I can come up with

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
did you also put the Archer on the zip file you'r sharing if so. do credit ccoa :D

she made that battler the one with pink hair and green shirt and weapon is a bow

Rep:
Level 87
yeah i did  :) i didn't know that he made it... thx for the info

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
no prob oh and shes a female. (well i think so)

the one who coded the system she also made the archer.

but the rest of the sprites The blue hair guy,the green hair female, and the blond girl are made by Alpha nuts team from white ties and the mobs too. the little boy something. i cant remember the name or game but its a rift i think from disgea or tales of something

Rep:
Level 87
if you read the alpha nuts webpage, wild pudding (can't remember the new name of the site lol) actually did most of the monsters for that game and your right dollmage, the penguin and the boy are both from disgaea.

Rep:
Level 88
Professional Chocobo Hunter
Those are amazing! Simply brilliant! I would love to use the green haired spear guy, with your permission.

Do you have the full array of posses?
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 07:19:33 AM by Alerith »
Crystal Collection - On hold.

FF:Dark Symphony - 12%
Demo: May 10th, 2007

Rep:
Level 87
thx but...

hmn sorry this one is for my game  :-\  but i will release them with my game so you can use it  :police:

update:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
the animation on his feet is a bit weird for an attack/skill post. the the body doesnt move that much i mean change or shift position so does the hair

other than that it looks great =)

oh and nice hand job (wait that didnt come out right)

ask Azark for tips ^_^ his realy fu$*#() good with animation
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 01:26:23 PM by dollmage »

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Awesome! I like the second one the most but they all look great! Keep it up [^o^]b

~Winged

Rep:
Level 87
i was thinking abot using side view battle. how did you make these.there very good
give me your stuff,yu not going to need them where your going....Disney land!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Yay! We have another spriter in RMRK! Your battlers are very cool, keep up the good job.
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%