RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My Homepage

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
www.namkcor.co.nr

visit and check out my music
important Infernal Monkey Games info will be posted on the IMG blog
(incidentally, a new game has been announced and is currently in the developmental phases)

tell me what you think!

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Cool site, the template sucks though.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I like it, a simple black template.
no need for anything fancy.

glad you like the content though

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
Yes... Content is always more important than looks.  So I am glad you are aware of it, for it will make of it a better website.  I'll be taking a look.

I am not saying that looks do not matter, but as long as the website meets its purpose and does what it has to do successfully, the rest should matter very little.

I really like how the site is built.  I would only recomment to link to the music directly instead of embedding or however you call it (XD).  That is because my browser 'froze' for a few seconds while the "Music" section loaded, and that's troublesome, especially for people with crappy computers or slow connections.

I wish you luck with your projects!

P.S:  Forgot to say...  YAY for the Death Note!  *Glomps L*
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 01:09:06 AM by Arwym »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
yeah good idea, I'll freewebs them and do it that way.

thanks for the advice