RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Warning

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Just to inform people, my router likes to block random sites from my computer T.T

So far its blocked rubygames.net, which I have to administrate (>_>) and it blocked the site where I have to renew(whatever the word is) my anti-virus software, for a couple of days or so.

I thought it had happened before with this site, but thankfully not.

This is just to inform people that, if I suddenly become inactive, its most likely due to this. If any mod or admin thinks this topic should be moved, or scrapped, then feel free to do what you like to this topic ;)

Again, just a warning
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Have you tried using an online proxy server?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
switch to antivir guard, its safer and its good and free

by the way you should try to lwer a few of your security settings  ;D not to the point your prone to virusszzz

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
How do I do that?

Have you tried using an online proxy server?

A what?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
errr click the baloon thingy beside the clock on the lower leff then read the stuff its in english so i think you would know what to do.

if your still havin problems, rightlick your IE (hope your using that) then set set all settings to default =) or medium

or right click your IE properties > tab to security click the red thing (restricted site) then put allow on rmrk.net only if it has been block there =) you would see the sites that are block with that (if not try the stuff i said above)

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Tried all those :-\ Didn't work ;9
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
hmmm cant help you there bud. ::)

Rep:
Level 90