RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
New...and such.

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
So, I was searching around for scripts for RMXP and somehow ended up here...and you seem like a pretty decent group of people so I decided to join. I'm not really a big fan of forums (I don't really agree with the whole "you're a n00b, stfu" type of stuff, which seems to happen a lot on forums and chats) but figured that I'd give it another shot.

Anyhow, nice meeting you all. :^^:

Rep:
Level 91
you're a n00b, stfu!

i mean welcome mate i am sure you'll find we are friendlier than the other forums, simply cause we are all horrible at rm so we can't really say anything about noobs can we?
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Gaming Hearts Studios Director
Welcome!  And the "you're a n00b, stfu" type of stuff" you talk about, is only a few select members, most of us are not like that. :wink:

But welcome and postiply!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
:P LOL

Welcome!

Rep:
Level 89
Is that...pokemon.... in your avatar? *cough*

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Welcome to the forums. And keep in mind that there is a difference between newb, which you are, and nOOb. So try not to worry too much about it.
:tinysmile:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Haha! Another Canadian!

Rep:
Level 89
A rittle much...? Or not nearry enough!?
Quote from: Viper
Is that...pokemon.... in your avatar? *cough*

A pokemon? I hope not, it's just supposed to be some bunny thing from an anime. :?
Edit: Haha, so I just remembered that Pokemon is an anime...but I meant, the bunny is from a different anime!

Rep:
Level 91
[Crankeye Edit: *sigh* real mature]

oh and welcome and stuff......

Rep:
Level 91
nah he is just one of those people who don't think too much and enjoy getting the attention that comes with it....
you'll get used to it, there are many of those here...
holy shit my sig was big!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
RPG Heights : A brand new high... http://www.forumsvibe.com/monsterdoog/

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
Welcome to the forums, and sorry for the lack of maturity by a few of our memebers.  :P

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3