RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Daemons - Tell me what you think ^^

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
i may have posted this ages ago, but ill share it once more for you guys ^^

News & Updates
I already have the game under way, I'd say I'm at about the 15% range, because theres so much more story to do!
A demo will be out once I fix up my menu, and finish the chapter in my story

Story
You play as a student (boy or girl you choose) and you begin at a new highschool where the "cool thing" is Daemons.
It's a way of battling where you have certain ones attached to your keychain, which up your stats, and have special attacks and effects to help you battle your friends and peers.
Now the twist in the story is you have an enemy who doesn't like you for being the "new kid" and picks on you by putting people up against you hoping you'll lose, but of course you beat them all! right? :P
And the school is very large and mysterious, each day you see new areas like the Daemon Black market etc

Features
To be added soon

ScreenShots
To be added soon

Demo
Very Soon! Hopefully by the end of the week, approx Saturday, Sunday

Although theres not much, your thoughts are appreciated :P :mex:

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
fells like card battles......well ill just wait for you to put the Screenshot and Feature......

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I thought of Pokemon or something... but when I read moar I got to the point. Sounds nice, I'd play it.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
interesting.

Odd that ruthless creatures, formed form darkness, fire, and brimstone, have become a fad in this world of yours.

I think you should make the plot a bit deeper.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
thinks of demikid ei this is a good one =)

Rep:
Level 88
i wanted to do kind of a spin off those sorts of things.
i think people like it when you put games in a harmless genre. its a basic thing, like theres no evil monsters who attack, so you wont get scared or nuffin :o
but yeah i definitely got to get some screenies going, im just not at my home computer, but im going home later tonight, so thats when ill post them :P

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
Am kinda interested on how you're going to go about this, I'll be keeping an eye on this posts.

Oh, and it sounds really sexy!

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Sounds pretty good.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
so its gonna be like? yugi-oh?

Rep:
Level 88
so its gonna be like? yugi-oh?

well, kind of except minus the cards ^^ and main character turning all weird. and its not neccesarily the same scenario, completely, like you mostly play it at school

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
oh ok, and how will they fight then? what will the key chains stuff turned to when they fight? can you give a sneak peek?