RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How far would you go?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
If you have a steady bf/gf:
How far would you go for your bf/gf

If you don't have a steady bf/gf, but someone you want to be steady with:
how far would you go to get the one you love to be your bf/gf?

I don't currently have anyone I'm looking for, but if I did, I know that I would put them before everyone else
(not to sound cliche or anything)

If you don't feel comfortable with answering, by all means, do not

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
This depends on if she puts out and various other factors.
But really, I'm pretty shallow (big surprise there, eh?)- so probably not very far.
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm pretty shallow (big surprise there, eh?)- so probably not very far.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I'm not too interested in love,
I am a carrer kinda guy.

NAMCKOR, do you feel the love in the air ? 
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'd go all the way with saucy :o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
Im not the one who puts EVERYTHING for it, but except a few things she will be on #1.

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
NAMCKOR, do you feel the love in the air ? 

O.o

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I go pretty far out of the way for my friends, I'm sure I'd go even farther for my girlfriend.

Strangely though, to answer the "how far would you go to get a gf question", not far. Not very far at all. In fact the last two girl's I've been involved in came to me, without me really making any moves myself, and I was just like "ok, sure."
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 06:28:25 PM by arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
What if they were guys? Would you be open minded enough ;o
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
no

unless it's you

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
serious relations going on here :tpg:

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Girls dumb enough not to realise that I'm the best they'll ever get don't deserve my attentions.
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I wouldn't go far to get a girl. Just play it simple to find the one who's right for you.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
suggestion: dont put someone you like before everyone else because everyone else will not like you anymore, and then when that persons gone you have a bunch of people who dont like you. ->HAPPENS ALL THE TIME haha

but ill answer your questions now :P
yeah i have a steady boyfriend, but ive only made out with him, and thats all he's wanted i think.
i respect that he doesnt want to use me.
perhaps id go further, but thatll be in the future, and i should be ready for it first

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I only had one girlfriend that I can honestly say I would've done anything for, but she ended up cheating on me. After that, I learned my lesson, and only put in equal to what I get out of a relationship.

Rep:
Level 88
I only had one girlfriend that I can honestly say I would've done anything for, but she ended up cheating on me. After that, I learned my lesson, and only put in equal to what I get out of a relationship.
EXACTLY :P
you have it all figured out ^^

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Christina, you missed the point. It's not 'How far would you go?' sexually, but for that person's sake and to preserve/make a relationship. That does not equate sex!

Rep:
Level 88
ooooh "for your bf"!! :P i got it now thanks ^^ haha
well ill go half way, he has to go the other half. everything in life should be 50/50. i love him a lot, but im not desperate to keep him around if he doesnt want to keep me happy.
i dont think anyone should be desperate to keep someone unless theyre genuinely benefiting you, otherwise theyll just pull you down with them.
sometimes you have to learn to do things 50/50 the hard way. because once you give 100 percent, and they leave you, you can be really hurt, especially because you cared so much

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Good, I was afraid I'd have to explain it better.

Rep:
Level 88
Good, I was afraid I'd have to explain it better.
quiet you! im not that blonde! ::)

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
You simply lack the mental functions the rest of us have. It's not your fault your mother drank when she was carrying you!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I would go as far as is necessary to help out someone I care about. =/

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I would go as far as is necessary to help out someone I care about. =/

^ shares my view :D

I'm surprised this hasn't died yet lol, I didn't think that this would be interesting to many people

Rep:
Level 87
depends on what i get outta it  ;D if i put everything towards one person, and they dont give anything back, then there's no point in trying.