RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] custom tilesets, characters etc and text help

Rep:
Level 87
I eat babies :o
Okay, I know how to trigger events and how to make the text appear but instead of the text saying a specific name all the time I want it to be that of character 001 or 002 or 003 and so forth because I constantly change their names. I heard somewhere the command or code was "n\[xx]" where as "xx" is the character's number in the database. I need some clarification on this because it wouldn't work for me. And also I would like to know how to upload custom tilesets, character sprites and window skins and other stuff on to the program for me to be able to use.

I run RPG Maker XP by the way. Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2007, 10:39:50 PM by Dan80315 »

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
\n[xx], not n\[xx]  ;)