RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[CLOSED] Accepting Requests for Side View Battle Characters (White Ties Style)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
@ Black Shadow wow thats alot ^_^

even after i have post that im gonna take only one at a time hmmm ill try to make some of them.

when im done in the other forum request. maybe ill try to make the dagger guy and the spear lady.

Rep:
Level 88
Professional Chocobo Hunter
Hey, if your still taking requests, I would like a guy that looks like this one you did:

But I would like him standing upright and wielding a big black scythe. I would be forever greatful.
Crystal Collection - On hold.

FF:Dark Symphony - 12%
Demo: May 10th, 2007

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Hey, if your still taking requests, I would like a guy that looks like this one you did:

But I would like him standing upright and wielding a big black scythe. I would be forever greatful.

awww sorry but that guy is one of the main characters in my game sorry i wont redo nor remake him.

@all who use my battlers WTF -.- i never knew that many people uses and post my battlers on other forums nor share them (with out crediting me a lil credit would be appreciated saying dollmage made those battlers specialy the red hair dude Ziegfred(< thats my realname) i just found out that his like scatered all over the net with out even any credit given at all.

@all thank you hope you give creds saying dollmage made that thank you.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
White Rose
Would you make a side view of these two?

Left: hes smaller then the one on the right,

thank you :P

Free RPG Music go here:
http://www.freewebs.com/deadstarlight-music/
Tis my website not much but i'm working on it :D
Check it out anyways!
:D

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ok ill try, note i will not be accepting any more sideview battlers at the moment

i will pick which ones to finish based on the post before this one.

thank you.

reasons: for i have been flooded with request in other forums i think its almost 20 or 20+ now .

@dead star light i tot your using default what made you switch to side view oh and. what type of battle system you are using?

Rep:
Level 88
This is amazing and godly.
Brings a Tear to my eye.  :blizj:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
All of them are great. This is my first time seeing some of your later ones. I like them a lot. By the way, you should change the name of the topic to Accepting Requests for Side View Battle Characters (White Ties Style), since Accepting Side View Battle Characters (White Ties Style) makes it sound like you want side view battlers, but you also think of it as an honour to accept the contributions. Of course, it's pretty obvious that is not the case as soon as you open the thread, but whatever :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
White Rose
I wanna try it out first it it doesnt work then i don't know what I'll do lol :'(

Im researching into it atm :P
Don't worry i'll put them to good use, I am thinking of setting my webcomic back up using those characters again, so if i dont use the side view battle I can use them in my banner, (don't worry I will credit you :)

Free RPG Music go here:
http://www.freewebs.com/deadstarlight-music/
Tis my website not much but i'm working on it :D
Check it out anyways!
:D

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
This is amazing and godly.
Brings a Tear to my eye.  :blizj:

tnx have you seen some of my other works?

All of them are great. This is my first time seeing some of your later ones. I like them a lot. By the way, you should change the name of the topic to Accepting Requests for Side View Battle Characters (White Ties Style), since Accepting Side View Battle Characters (White Ties Style) makes it sound like you want side view battlers, but you also think of it as an honour to accept the contributions. Of course, it's pretty obvious that is not the case as soon as you open the thread, but whatever :)

ok i will =)

I wanna try it out first it it doesnt work then i don't know what I'll do lol :'(

Im researching into it atm :P
Don't worry i'll put them to good use, I am thinking of setting my webcomic back up using those characters again, so if i dont use the side view battle I can use them in my banner, (don't worry I will credit you :)

lol ok ill give it a try after i finish some of the other request

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
These looks good. They really do.

Im using Ragnarok battlers at the moment, but Im still thinking if they will look better in White Ties.

If you could make good battlers for these characters, I would probably use them. I will just post the characters, since they don't have all their battlers yet.

I would be very gratefull if you had time to fix saome side battlers for these.

She uses spears
The color on the battler, should be the same as the character set.
She's 28

She uses swords

Rods

Daggers

Not so much what I can say now. I would be gratefull if you had time to fix the battlers =)
They should have 10 poses.

seing the way those rtp are made i would say your a preety good spriter. i know you could do this. i made a sample of the last guy you asked you said daggers right? but you never said what kind of daggers hehe

im not even sure if what i made is a dagger but it looks cool ^_^

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.
OK, well, then instead of a sword can you make it a flail+kiteshield guy?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
OK, well, then instead of a sword can you make it a flail+kiteshield guy?

hmmm, maybe i could just make you a heavy armored character? would that be ok, hmm a flail? hmm never tried one of those ill see what i can do after most of the request from the other forums ok?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP

Im using Ragnarok battlers at the moment, but Im still thinking if they will look better in White Ties.

If you could make good battlers for these characters, I would probably use them. I will just post the characters, since they don't have all their battlers yet.

Daggers

Not so much what I can say now. I would be gratefull if you had time to fix the battlers =)

sorry for the double post.

finish the requested character
i know its suppose to be a cape. sorry for turning it to a trench coat i just figured that a dagger user with a cape would look silly (well for me anyway no offense meant besides im not good with cape lol)

Name: Mutsu (Mutsu Enmei Ryu) ......hehe sorry for giving him a name i kinda like naming what i have created hehe
Class: Thief/Assasin you decide

updated my rmrk database

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

Daggers

sorry for the double post.

finish the requested character
i know its suppose to be a cape. sorry for turning it to a trench coat i just figured that a dagger user with a cape would look silly (well for me anyway no offense meant besides im not good with cape lol)

Name: Mutsu (Mutsu Enmei Ryu) ......hehe sorry for giving him a name i kinda like naming what i have created hehe
Class: Thief/Assasin you decide

updated my rmrk database

That one looks awesome, but could you make 10 poses instead of 11? All my battlers has 10 poses, so it would be wrong with a guy with 11 poses :lol:
And I found these sprites as strawberry quarter.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
That one looks awesome, but could you make 10 poses instead of 11? All my battlers has 10 poses, so it would be wrong with a guy with 11 poses :lol:
And I found these sprites as strawberry quarter.

errr

you could just removed the ones you dont like.

Rep:
Level 89
I tried, but the animation ended up in a mess.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
^_^ use grid lines any way which one you would like to removed and in which order it should be.?

Rep:
Level 89
The order is good, but I want one of the attack poses to go away( Pose 8 or Pose 7). I think pose 7 looks good, but pose 8 is cool.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ok, here you go :D

after 3 or 4 days im gonna delete this pic on photobucket.
hope you save it by that time ^_^

im looking for a long range character type now. =)

and i cant wait to finish the pirate character that someone requested :D

Rep:
Level 89
When he uses skills, it¨s his victory pose, and when I win a combat, his victory pose is his death pose. Anyway tofix that?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
can you give me the format of his poses?

say

1 ready pose
2 attack pose
3 winning pose
4 death pose

? so i could fix it up for you.
you should realy try using graphics gale, or any photo editing software that has grids  and use the grid lines 80 x 80 thats the size he is in

Rep:
Level 89
Im gonna use the first one you made, with 11 poses, since that one work. Im not gonna make you with more problems with this one. I know where I can get monsters with 11 poses.

So for the other 3, make them with 11 poses. Can't wait to get them, since this one was so cool. :lol:

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
im not sure if im gonna make all of them for im limiting the slots to 50+ only

all battlers shared are now total of 13

here's a link to all of them
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16835.0.html
maybe you could use some of them as substitute

but im preety short in female battlers........

Rep:
Level 88
Professional Chocobo Hunter
You still need a long range request?

Well, if you have ever seen Bleach, there is that guy with the bow made of Energy.
I would like an archer with an energy bow, dark green armor, and a grey cape. Like the rangers from Lord of the Rings.

Male or Female, it does not matter.

Thanks ^^
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 09:06:19 PM by Alerith »
Crystal Collection - On hold.

FF:Dark Symphony - 12%
Demo: May 10th, 2007

Rep:
Level 87
Ok...if you accept requests now, I'll ask.

The BS is Ccoa's one.

Stefano. He's not an expert fighter, so it won't attack in spectacular way.
However, he is quite a good evoker and mage.
If you can, two skill animation.
One is done as you wish; the other one, slamming an hand on the floor.

If you can, you could make 2 weapons? One is a simple branch, picked up just for not to be totally unarmed; the other a short sword. If you can't, only the short sword is good too.

If you can do it, really thanks; if you can't...nothing. I'll wait :D