RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The cure (Only screen shots and story line)

Rep:
Level 88
The cure
Hey guys , my english isn't the best , but i hope you'll understand me.

Story line:
Its about a boy name Tommy , which his mom gets sick , and he is going to find the cure.
( this is only the basic , but later i will add details. )

Screen shots:

Shot at 2007-06-26
this is his mom's room

Shot at 2007-06-26
This is Donut island (world map view)

Shot at 2007-06-26

and this is .. well .. a tree

My only problem with the game , is that its made in rpg maker 2003 , and well i want to add some scripts to the game
and i cant XD

Rep:
Level 88
come on guys , its not a REALLY bad game,
And iam looking for somone that will help me with the story line.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
oi i like the tile sets :D  :D and the style of the sprites

just wait ppol will be bustin and postin ^_^ just need to be patient

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
Well i have to say the tile-sets look sexy so do the characters, but i can't comment on much more than that until you add a few more things.
Then i will give it a sexy scale rating

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm back :P
looks good with the screen shots, lets hear more of a story!

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I like the mapping, but is that an airship as a boat  :)

And Rpg Maker 2003 doesn't support scripts btw
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 88
I like the sprites, very nice. The story is good, but let's hear more about it. :)

Rep:
Level 88
I know rpg maker 2003 doesnt support scripts  :(
====
about the ship - its a regular ship
spoiler about the ship:
Spoiler for:
Later in the game it can fly.
And I will try to explain the story line with my rusty english...(warning: this maybe a spoiler)

Spoiler for:
The boy (Tommy) is dealing with 2 problems , the first is that his mom is sick and he needs to find to cure,
he is traveling all over the world finding the items needed for this cure.
the second , is that the places that he need to go to , are full with problems their self,
and Tommy need to solve those problems in exchange (or not) for those items.
The black wizard is causing problems all over the world , and tommy joins the army of the white wizard
and joins the war later.
=====================
Also , I got some new screen shots for you guys:
Oh , and sorry , you can see his name in the game is "zack" but i noticed that after i've uploaded it (lol)
Battle system...

Shot at 2007-07-02

Sorry can't tell

Shot at 2007-07-02

Shot at 2007-07-02

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Wow, nice looking tilesets! Oh, is White Knight the only character that'll be joining the party? Or is there some other guys?
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
looking good! just want more scoop of the story (nice tilesets!)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Excellent looking maps, and nice Boos for enemies. xD

Rep:
Level 88
Thank you all for your comments ;)
And sorry I can't tell more about the story , or else it will effect the game play , I said enough anyway lol.
White knight is working for the White wizard , sorry but no , he will not join the party.
Edit: Sorry I know understand your question...
There will be more characters in the party , dont worry.
Another edit:
Guys , I have a question , but I'm nore sure its the right place...
I want to make an event to follow hero ( not like the 'follow hero' option in the move event option )
when an event actually behind the hero and really stick to him ,like in pokemon yellow.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 06:11:09 AM by Kruler »

Rep:
Level 89
Sexy..
Well the game is starting too look sexy now!!, but i still can't give ya a sexy scale rating just yet, sorry.

100% sexy.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i think you should add those shot to your first post =)

love your battlers =)

stuff are getting more and more better

Rep:
Level 88
Hey guys , Iam very close to make a demo... ;)
But my only problem , is my english is'nt good , And i need somone to change the spell in the game.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
its ok im not good with english also for it is not my first language ^_^ i dont mind do post your demo  ;D