RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Proposed game system (NOT A REQUEST)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
yes this is NOT a request.
I really just want to hear opinions on this system

1) RTAB
2) Limit Break (different name of course)
3) WTS - basically, each weapon is of a certain type, and when that weapon type is used the character gets better at using it, allows for customizable characters
4) Soul-Steal - basically, this is the skills system. Think of it like a mutated version of blue magick
you use the SoulSteal ability, and if you score, you steal a 'mote' that teaches a skill to the character
(instantaneously) and the % chance to steal the skill increases as enemy HP drops. This also allows for more customizable characters

The purpose of WTS and SS is to make the characters as customizable as possible, so you could create any kind of group you so desire, also with SS there would be more inspiration to hunt down rare monsters, in order to get rare, powerful skills

I planned on scripting WTS and SoulSteal myself.
do you think that this system would work?

also, with RTAB, do you think I should use DBS or Animated Side View?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 87
I think you should use the Animated Side View, I think it looks a lot better.
With that Limit Break, will you be using the one by DeVVulfman? because I want that script but there seems to be a lot of bugs with it...

But overall sounds like a good system
Time is never WASTED when your WASTED all the time

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 87
This Soundsz awsome...send me a copy after your don ewith the game..PLEASE....

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
lol I haven't even really started on it

oh and the wolfman limit I have is fine, I have it with a sideview system

Rep:
Level 87
oh ok then im pretty sure i have the latest version but i haven't tried it out. I just been reading the posts
Time is never WASTED when your WASTED all the time

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
i wana try it  ;D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
well I'll be releasing both WTS and SS to the community when they are done.
but I'm gna have to get RMXP back first, so I'm still just planning the scripts

so when the system is done, I'll put out a demo

:I CALL DIBS ON THESE SCRIPTS!!!: