RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Apparently this site is not a joke!

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
They'll agree with anything stupid :P Try it :D
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 87
Just Helping.. And Getting Drunk :P
Okay i did it. Please all give me feedback so they think it really is true ! Maybe that will come in the FAQ too! Heres the link:
http://theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=15415.0

And My Game Too When It Ever Finishes :P
Martynator and 24 Sneaky Snoopers are viewing this board.
Why don't they join then? :lol:

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Lol, this is fun :D

Taking the mick out of complete goons :P

Just like Goths and Chavs, Goths always win :D
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I'm fairly certain this site is a joke.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

No, it's totally legit...

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Nope, from the language the "believers" use, it seems very likely that it was set up as a joke by some friends. They pretend they believe in it because it's funny, and it is. Like the turtle thing, that's clearly a reference to a native american legend, of a tribe of which there are few living members (I think there's none, actually). I would say it is probably meant to be a mockery of conspiracy theories, or just a joke. Either way, it's not serious.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lol, that site is nice =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.

Rmrk isn't a joke :o
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
apparently none of them have been to canada. or on a boat.
My strength is that of ten men, for I am wired to the eyeballs on espresso!

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
They probably all live in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan.

- -

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Moose Jaw... lol

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
A. If the world was flat, all the water would have fallen off, along with Japan.

B. It is only a matter of time until America takes over the other side.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

DERP ME
Rep:
Level 87
Wheeeeeeee

Q: "Please explain sunrises/sunsets."

A: It's a perspective effect.  Really, the sun is just getting farther away; it looks like it disappears because everything gets smaller and eventually disappears as it gets farther away.

Haha...  ;9 omg this is plain stupid.

Q: "What's underneath the Earth?" aka "What's on the bottom?" aka "What's on the other side?"

A: This is unknown. Some believe it to be just rocks, others believe the Earth rests on the back of four elephants and a turtle.

This is for real? four elephants and a turtle?

The one with 4 elephants and a turtle is from Discworld by some guy who wrote a couple of stories based on discworld. (Really bad description)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Whats on the other side is America II.

The north of the other side is Canadia.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
http://theflatearthsociety.org/

Have a read around, it's basically lots of people telling them how stupid they are.

One topic you should probably read is their FAQ, which provides undeniable proof that the earth really is in fact a flat disc.

They explain gravity by saying that the earth is in fact constantly moving upwards at exactly 1G, amongst other things :tpg:

They seem to have taken most things that would say otherwise - including obvious things such as people actually BEING in space of flying at high enough altitudes to see the curvature of the planet and taking photos - and debunked them all.

Incidentally, 3000x3002 LIES.

The shear lack of intelligence of that makes me want to kill those idiots.
And we wonder why there are so many stupid people in the world.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award

Have a read around, it's basically lots of people telling them how stupid they are.

One topic you should probably read is their FAQ, which provides undeniable proof that the earth really is in fact a flat disc.

They explain gravity by saying that the earth is in fact constantly moving upwards at exactly 1G, amongst other things :tpg:

They seem to have taken most things that would say otherwise - including obvious things such as people actually BEING in space of flying at high enough altitudes to see the curvature of the planet and taking photos - and debunked them all.

I like how you posted this mere minutes after your little posting spree in the debate board :tpg:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
If you think I will get angry because you are trying to insinuate that I am stupid I am sorry to disappoint you.

Rep:
Level 98
If you think I will get angry because you are trying to insinuate that I am stupid I am sorry to disappoint you.
I wouldn't mess around with Roph, BRS.

Srsly.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
What D:

And anyway, I wasn't accusing stupidity, I was accusing hypocrisy. Though the two are linked sometimes.
bringing sexy back

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
this is my favorite one so far-

"Q: "What about satellites? How do they orbit the Earth?"

A: Since sustained spaceflight is not possible, satellites can't orbit the Earth.  The signals we supposedly receive from them are either broadcast from towers or any number of possible pseudolites."
 :tpg: :tpg: :tpg:

Rep:
Level 98
this is my favorite one so far-

"Q: "What about satellites? How do they orbit the Earth?"

A: Since sustained spaceflight is not possible, satellites can't orbit the Earth.  The signals we supposedly receive from them are either broadcast from towers or any number of possible pseudolites."
 :tpg: :tpg: :tpg:

Nice.

Rep:
Level 97
Still clearly a joke

Rep:
Level 86

Sheer.